Sign in to follow this  
Mikrco

Another article

Correct me if I'm misinformed, but a number of threads have already been created regarding thisarticle, have they not?

COSIMbanner_AVSIM3.jpg

Correct me if I'm misinformed, but a number of threads have already been created regarding thisarticle, have they not?
Interesting thing about interviews-things may clearer in one, than they are in another. Did you read it or just assume it was the same as say the Seattle Times?
When is enough, enough?
My question exactly- of course if you knew then you probably wouldn't have replyed.

Check out the replies to this article, it reads like an Avsim FLIGHT forum...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest dreckman
Check out the replies to this article, it reads like an Avsim FLIGHT forum...
As I read them I was thinking they made the "anti-FLIGHT" posts on AVSIM look darn right cheery.I think Mr. Howard is saying some positive things and it does not look like the door is not closed on trying to make FLIGHT into something better. But then part of his job is to put a positive spin on all of it.I hope he is not just blowing smoke. I think the SUITS/BEAN COUNTERS will have more to do with this then the FLIGHT Dev Team.-ed

I think the SUITS/BEAN COUNTERS will have more to do with this then the FLIGHT Dev Team.-ed
Not in this case... Just look at the lead guy's background (lead as in head of the Flight development team). Edited by Dillon

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.