Sign in to follow this  
grandfred29

TSS Sound PAck

I like that in the video they demonstrate the takeoff warning sound and parking brake sounds....sounds that came with the NGX and weren't made by TSS.If they're going to showcase sounds, at least they can do their own and not fold NGX sounds into their sales pitch.I'm sticking with the default sounds. They're superior to TSS.

@ trip7capIn the TSS soud folder they are only 52 wave files, in pmdg folder 96 files. Park break sound isn't include in tss files

Frédéric Giraud

@ trip7capIn the TSS soud folder they are only 52 wave files, in pmdg folder 96 files. Park break sound isn't include in tss files
You didn't get my point, but nevermind.

Do anyone know how to make that ? I want to change TSS with PMDG sounds 

Berke Karakın 

from Turkey

TSS is a standalone product that is available online but the PMDG sounds are far superior.  There is a readme that explains how to install the soundpacks.

Please sign with your full, real name as per PMDG forum policy:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/245586-you-must-sign-your-full-real-name-to-posts-to-use-this-forum-posts-without-names-will-be-deleted/

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/458101-signing-posts-in-this-forum-an-overview-for-enforcement/

\Robert Hamlich/