Sign in to follow this  
dva51

VFR on Lario, Italy (FS9)

Those are some classy screenshots

Thanks, Nikitos :smile2:

you are very welcome

:wink: Aldo

Hi to all the interested in this project :smile:

I just inform you the availability of first release of the AI traffic on Como Lake, in the Library.

Five water runways (one real on Como and four dummy in Bellagio, Dervio, Colico and Lecco)

and five seaplanes make up this first preliminary version.

A special thanks to Gianluca   :good: ,  the author of this traffic

good flight

a "summer" greeting at all :smile: 
I'd like to reassure friends following this project (which has over 11,500 downloads in total, pardon me the digression :P )  that B4 the 14th scenery is "processing" although a bit 'slow, because of the particularities of this area of Lecco :blink:  (overpasses , bridges, railway station, etc.) in addition to the large number of houses that exceeds the Autogen limit (300/tile) and must be integrated with library, generic building etc ... and finally the summer does not help to speed up!
However, with a little 'patience we hope to complete this third last scenery, at the turn of the holidays.
I attach a couple of images with state of the art with respect to Lecco
Bye to all and ... happy holidays!

:wink2: Aldo

Thanks so much for your excellent scenery! I enjoy flying around Lake Como so much that I hope to visit there some day. I found some FSX scenery for the aero club which is nice but the lake area is incomplete.

Thanks again and keep up your great work!

Airbus

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.

... Thanks so much ... I hope to visit there some day ...

That's very nice of you :P  "airbus" : you're welcome , and

if you really will go to Lario lake :italia-flag:, don't forget to inform me: a free beer will come

:smile: hello to all
just to inform that the 14th Scenery (eastern of Lecco) is posted and available at very short AVSIM library.
We are confident to recover a bit 'on the roadmap for the 15th (A4: Adda and lake estuarine of Lecco branch), now under works and hopely available within the month.
good flight 
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38829151/FS9/VFR%20on%20Lario_14.pdf

Remark:
the scenery zip file does not contain any updated library bgl: you need to download the new and substitute the previous ones
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38829151/FS9/SBuilder/obj_LIB_houses.BGL
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38829151/FS9/SBuilder/LIB_others.BGL

Dear friends simmers and lovers of Como Lake - Italy,We are pleased to bring to your attention our project "VFR on Lario", which began last year.With its 17 locations, this work intends to cover the entire area of the lake and surrounding mountainswith land photoreal (multiseasons and night) mounted on exceptional and realistic meshes.An accurate and widespread autogen, along with many other library objects and dedicated ones by GMax,complete the best vision in detail.Finally, the inclusion of seaplanes AI traffic give you a great sense of realism when flying VFR in sight.The project, clearly ambitious, will require adequate time for its completion, but anyway,we are still confident to finalize it as soon as possible.Below is a link that will provide interested parties a more detailed descriptionhttp://dl.dropbox.co...n%20Lario_0.pdfenjoy your flights to Como Lake of Italy!by Aldo (objects), Daniele (photoreal and meshes), Diego and Gian Mario (autogen)PS: those who want to join us, to improve and accelerate the development, is welcome!

Looking foward to your Project  B)

:smile:  Hi

I am waiting for the upload in the library, that I repeated due to discrepancies on the Readme file.

anyway, thanks for your interest

Aldo

Going back to the previous :smile: , I confirm the continuation with the penultimate scenery A3 (Annone lake, Cornizzolo mounth and high Brianza areas), that will not have many specific details except the overpass of the highway to mount Barro and some gliders in the air.
Then the 17th and last scenario (SE inland Como lake, from  Montorfano to Pusiano lakes), even here there will not be special things with the exception of the airport AVL (Aeroclub Volovelistico Lariano) entitled to Giancarlo Maestri. In fact, today it is just uploaded a "foretaste" of this runway, in a "smooth & light" for FS9 standard, without photo-realistic and special meshes: a small tribute to users who use Flight Simulator 2004 without adding mesh details. In fact it is an addition to the similar jobs ( :italia-flag: Italian) made ​​with the same principle that do not accept non-standard mesh elevations (Como_idroscalo, Dervio scenery and Calcinate del Pesce of Feb2011, AirFolies Casorezzo of gen2011, Legnano scenery 1 and 2 of Feb-Mar2011, Turbigo power station of set2011 and the three Cameri sceneries of ott2011)
Of course, the airport AVL G. Maestri now posted, will be duly adjusted to photo-realistic terrain and elevations in the last A2 scenery of VFR of Lake Como project. 
bye
:wink2: Aldo

hello to all the  AVSim friends :hi: and in particular the ones interested in this topic :good: 
Even the 16th scenario is posted and available.
We are in the finishing straight: the next, 17 th and final, will complete this project we are working on for two years now, not without difficulty
  ... but let's conclusions and comments at the end.
a warm greeting to all 
  :wink: Aldo, Daniele, and Gian Mario

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38829151/FS9/VFR%20on%20Lario_16.pdf

Habemus Papam ! :yahoo: ..... we have a Pope!

with the 17th and last scenery (A2, just posted) the "VFR on Lario" for FS2004 has been completed, in the first issue, exactly two years after its start.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38829151/FS9/VFR%20on%20Lario_17.pdf

Many thanks, also on behalf of Daniele Lanfranchi and Gian Mario Verga, to the over 2000 interested in this portal who have read this dedicated topic an, of course, to the over 13.300 download reported Yesterday.

We also thank all users who have wanted to recognize our work, donating :Hug: a free offer to the League Italian Sclerosis Multiple.

Enjoy your simulated flights on Lake Como and, if you can just, visit it in reality: it's worth it! :italia-flag:

hallo

:wink: Aldo

Great work Aldo. A big thank you to yourself and the team.

Arnie....if it ain't broke, don't fix it...

many thanks "dogtrack",   :smile: I very appreciated

and for you and the ones who want/be able to follow our advice (and can read   :italia-flag: italian),

I strongly suggest ... to make a turn here

http://www.itinerarifolk.com/

:drinks: Aldo