Sign in to follow this  
Flight Sim Geek

How to load a default flight plan into the Wilco Airbus?

Hi all, I have just purchased the Wilco Airbus Series Volume 2 and I would like to know how to load a default FSX flight plan into the Wilco Airbus.Can anyone help?Aaron G.

Hi Aaron,1)- Load your flight plan in FSX as usual (menu/files/flightplanner - load)2)- In Airbus FMC - datas screen - bottom right : load flight plan (from memory, I have not my machine in sight)Hope this helps

Hi Aaron,1)- Load your flight plan in FSX as usual (menu/files/flightplanner - load)2)- In Airbus FMC - datas screen - bottom right : load flight plan (from memory, I have not my machine in sight)Hope this helps
Thank you, it worked but the AP won't follow the flight plan. Any ideas?Aaron G.

Thank you, it worked but the AP won't follow the flight plan. Any ideas?Aaron G.
Have you followed the Wilco manual ? Correctly entered parameters on each page ?Don't forget that FMGC programmation and IRS alignment must be done with engines stopped, fuel and payload onboard.Airbus management is not a simple AP like Cessna AP which follow any GPS flight plan. You must follow the complete procedure from Cold and Dark state to stop engines at the destination gate.Happy FlyingsPierre LFBE

Well on autopilot panel, below part where there reads HDG left from SPD one you can see a button. If you see numbers below that small HDG text then you must left click that button with triangle on its middle to engage NAV mode when autopilot on.'And like previous poster said if you havent done that already read the manual. If its not HDG thing then you probably have something else not set up right.

Edited by FScamp

Have you followed the Wilco manual ? Correctly entered parameters on each page ?Don't forget that FMGC programmation and IRS alignment must be done with engines stopped, fuel and payload onboard.Airbus management is not a simple AP like Cessna AP which follow any GPS flight plan. You must follow the complete procedure from Cold and Dark state to stop engines at the destination gate.Happy FlyingsPierre LFBE
Thank you. I have got everything working.Thanks all for your help.Aaron G.

How can i do if my fsx crashed and i want to load the flight with the same state load and the flight plan? or at least have the systems aligned.