Sign in to follow this  
Raimo I

PMDG 737NG left throttle stops responding.

Hello.It seems like after I press some button, which I dont know what exactly, left throttle stops responding to throttle quandant control. I use Saitek X52 flight control (throttle and joystick). It also might not be case of a button press, but I would really like to know what causes it, because when this happens its really frustrating. F1-F4 doesent do anything aswell, only way to control left throttle then is with mouse or with A/T.Thanks.

You probably have a conflicting button/key assignment on your aircraft. If you have the registered FSUIPC there is an assignment for engine resync.Best just to hunt down the conflict and change it.

Edited by Geddy_2112

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

I do have registered FSUIPC on my disposal, will check it out but will also try to track down that conflict.Thank you.

All multi-engine aircraft or a specific model. If you are using a Saitek interface check any special assignments. If you have a registered FSUIPC then I suggest you do not use the Saitek control panel and do all of your axis mappings, button assignments, etc., in there. FSUIPC also offers the axis controls by the current specific aircraft loaded.If you are using a non-standard interface aircraft then some FSUIPC functions may not work but usually throttle, yaw, and braking (if you have peds) do.As I recall, the Saitek X52 does not have a split throttle, but if it did that mapping would be available in FSUIPC as well.file:///H:/Program%20Files/Microsoft%20Games/Flight%20Simulator%209/aircraft/kneeboard_keys.htm is a shortcut I set up to list directly all of the FS key assignments in the learning center. Your path might be different.I see you are using the PMDG model FS9 737 which I also use and for engine commands FSUIPC3 works well. First I suggest you open FS with the 737 loadef. In the FS menu bar click on PMDG and then you can select the PMDG key assignments to change or review to check for conficts in FS and PMDG or other add-ons that might have to do with aircraft control.The timing to select specific engines for control using E 1, etc., is critical. In a registered FSUIPC you can set up a macro to a button assignment to output sequential key strokes. FS by itself requires:"On multiengine aircraft, engine commands affect all engines unless you first select an engine by pressing E + engine number (1-4). To revert back to controlling all engines, press E + all engine numbers in quick succession (E, 1, 2, and so on)."which is a pain but try entering E 1 2 to restore simultaneous control in FS.FSUIPC I recall offers a setting on the timing of spacing key sequence commands as well.