Sign in to follow this  
WarHorse47

Briefing Time 7th ed VC glass

Dang. I can't tell if these posts are being read or not. :Straight Face:

So, here's my question. Will there be a patch for the FS9 gunship [model3] that will restore the VC greenhouse?? :Nail Biting:

Thank you.

--WH

Dang. I can't tell if these posts are being read or not. :Straight Face:

So, here's my question. Will there be a patch for the FS9 gunship [model3] that will restore the VC greenhouse?? :Nail Biting:

Thank you.

--WH

Hi, All.

I keep checking this forum to see if there is a response to my question regarding the missing greeenhouse for the solid nose B-25. Will there be an corrected model file/patch for this issue for the FS9 7th edition BT???

It would be really nice to have some acknowledgement that this might be addressed at some time.

Thanks, again

--WH

Sorry,mate, i'll see if i can dig up the solid nose source too and export it with reduced transparency for the VC glass. I think you can use the same glass textures that you have for BT now.

Cheers,

Jan

Jan

Sorry,mate, i'll see if i can dig up the solid nose source too and export it with reduced transparency for the VC glass. I think you can use the same glass textures that you have for BT now.

Cheers,

Jan

Hi, Javiz. Any progress??

Thanks

--WH

Hi WH, i have sent a new mdl for the B-25 gunship to Bill today. He's very busy with the coming MAAM WWII Weekend event but i suppose he'll post a download link here for you to pick it up before making it available on the Free stuff page.

Cheers,

Jan

Jan

Bill & Jan.

I just wanted to stop by and again thank you for fixing the VC greenhouse glass on the latest FS9 BT release.

--WH

You're welcome, WH, and thanks again for your patience. B)

cheers,

jan

Jan