Sign in to follow this  
moey124

when is the 777 expected to release?

Threads like this on the NGX made me want to puke. Please don't start on when the T7 will be released.Michael Cubine

Let's just delete this thread before the snowball gets any bigger.Please mods....delete.Push the red button.

Mohit,As a rule PMDG does not provide release dates as they are constantly moving on the sliding scale of development. Don't believe anything that you read as the information is purely based on speculation. You can watch the PMDG FaceBook page and right here in the forums for an announcement.Best regards.

\Robert Hamlich/

When is the 777 expected to release?
Alright. Let me explain a thing to you in a civilized manner. PMDG doesn't (and never did) publish release dates for the products. Their pilocy is: it's released when it's done. You can ask as much as you want, but they'll never give you a precise date. The most you can get from them is a simple "when it's done" or "soon".

Matheus Mafra

When is the 777 expected to release?
Some time between now and the year 4029...

I laughed there, thanks!

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

It will be released (7) hundred (7) seventy (7) days from the last day someone asks about its release date :) Which means, it will be done when PMDG is waving that magical wand of development.

5Take Care, Will Clark

My computer: Intel 14900K, Motherboard ROR Maximus Z790 Formula, PSU Dark Power 1600, Ram DDR5 (7200) Vengeance 32GB CL38, ASUS 4090, Keyboard Logitech ASUS, Mouse ROCCAT LEADR Wireless, Corsair M.2 SSD 4TB x2, Headset Astro A50 Wireless, Microphone Elgato Wave 3, Stream Deck Elgato XL, GoXLR, Loopdeck Live, Chair Steelcase Gesture with Headrest, Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG White, Custom Built water cooling, Ek Lian li xl distro plate, Fittings EK & Bitspower, Monitor LG C1 48 OLED, Desk Speakers Audio Engine A5+ White.