Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paul J

Look what I came across...

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Very Interesting! Thanks Paul. Couldn't find a date when that was published.

That's a very old article, Stephen. Think 2006?I find the references to Stephen Stever and Bird's Eye View offensive. While some may want to paint history in a certain light, those that were also active in some manner during the development of Bird's Eye View might recall a completely different version of "involvement, marketing, success, etc".

Yeah - I didn't see a date, but in recognizing it was at least five years old - what I found fascinating were JV's vision re the commercial market. That's been hinted at by Allan and Konrad here in this forum, and somewhat poo-poo'd upon by most - (my feelings, too), but perhaps this is the reason and background to the eruption at Christmas?

That's a very old article, Stephen. Think 2006?I find the references to Stephen Stever and Bird's Eye View offensive. While some may want to paint history in a certain light, those that were also active in some manner during the development of Bird's Eye View might recall a completely different version of "involvement, marketing, success, etc".
Yes, I remember well. I bought "Birds Eye View" on the first day. I ended up with all the seasons and used the "Korby Textures" option. All I remember now was the extreme nastiness and public vicious knife fight that ensued, but don't recall who said and did what or when to whom. It sickened me. There was a big lesson to be learned from that.Kind regards,

haha! You as well, eh, Stephen! Koorby's stuff was pretty good, but I remember being really disappointed with BEV. Then of course, along came UT_USA-Canada and GEX, a bit of FScene here and there, and life was good!

Yea, I remember that. I also remember when JV was banned from either this site or the other big one (can't remember), for his behavior.

Yea, I remember that. I also remember when JV was banned from either this site or the other big one (can't remember), for his behavior.
:(