Sign in to follow this  
CoolP

Where are you flying your JetProp

I've been flying up the east coast of Australia in stages, Camden (YSCN), Coffs Harbour (YSCH), Mackay (YBMK), Cairns (YBCS), Weipa (YBWP), Gove (YPGV), Darwin (YPDN). It wasn't my intention, but I think I'm going to circumavigate the country!Darwin approach...
Nice shot!!

Simon

Hello dear fellow Simmers!It is done, I finally arrived at my next big destination Bornholm / Ronne - EKRN (Drzewiecki Design...highly recommended).Late afternoon I climbed up on FL185 out of Danzig (EPGD):05.jpgOn approach to EKRN from the south at 2500ft msl at 150kt IAS:06.jpgOn Final EKRN RWY 29:07.jpgParked and about to put in the hangar to keep this beauty save: 09.jpg08.jpgThanks for watching!I enjoyed this ride so much and allready planning new route, thinking about to go to Bergen / Norway soon. :Thinking:Cheers!

...and the Oscar for Technical Achievement and Artistry in a Screenshot goes to Andy1975 for "Malibu Nights"!

Guest bstolle

Hey Andreas, your screenshots are really INCREADIBLE!!!! Very impressive!

Hey Andreas, your screenshots are really INCREADIBLE!!!! Very impressive!
Hey Bernt, thank you!Just trying to praise your baby as much as I can! :(

Great Pictures Andreas! After flying from Glasgow to Bristol (UK2000 Sceneries)and then via Luxembourg to Münster (Both AS Sceneries)I finally arrived last night in Stuttgart (AS Scenery). I think I will make a short hop to Friedrichhafen (also AS Scenery) before heading into southerly directionCheersMark

Do you have an ICAO code or a screenshot, Johnny? I'm looking for things to fly the C208 and JetProp, that's why I'm asking. My JetProp has reached Africa now, but the C208 is free.

I must admit, this plane is a blast to land; as soon as the flaps and gear are down she handles beautifully on approaches!!

Simon

I just finished a flight from Augusta, Maine KAUG to Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada. I had some hefty winds aloft again at FL240. Unfortunately, it was a 112 knot crosswind, not a tailwind. The nose of the Malibu was crabbing about 25 degrees into the wind. GS was 269 knots with a TAS of 229 knots.I dropped back down to FL180 where the crosswind was ONLY 71 knots for the rest of the trip.Bill