Sign in to follow this  
vector

I've given in - iFly B737

Well, I've given in over my views of the Flight 1 wrapper system and the complexity of the iFly B737 and have bought it. So you'd all better stay out of the skies whilst I'm doing my training!!Is FS2Crew worth having for it and is it compatable with Windows 7 32 bit? I can't see it offered for sale on their own website any more although it is available elsewhere.Many thanks for any (further) advice.David

Some simple maths:iFly 737NG + FS2Crew = as real (and fun) as it gets

I love the iFly 737NG, you'll never regret this purchase. Beforehand I used to think that messing about with all the systems like in real life would be boring, but the second I tried it I felt so immersed. It's so fun twiddling the knobs! :( :(

Well, I've given in over my views of the Flight 1 wrapper system and the complexity of the iFly B737 and have bought it. So you'd all better stay out of the skies whilst I'm doing my training!!Is FS2Crew worth having for it and is it compatable with Windows 7 32 bit? I can't see it offered for sale on their own website any more although it is available elsewhere.Many thanks for any (further) advice.David
Yeah, I have issues with how Flight1 sell their products as well, but I'll be getting the iFly 737 too. Let me know how you like it. It will be a big step up from my Aeroworx King Air so it's kind of daunting.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Yep I would recommend fs2crew, I have both versions, but personally only use the button version.Its a great aircraft, im sure you will enjoy it.
Yeah, I have issues with how Flight1 sell their products as well, but I'll be getting the iFly 737 too. Let me know how you like it. It will be a big step up from my Aeroworx King Air so it's kind of daunting.
Once you get the startup procedures worked out and use to it, its like clock work. getting the aircraft up and running isnt really that hard, but its to understand what sytemes do what and how is the tricky part, but its all in the manual.How I did it was i would fly the craft, and while in cruise i would look over the manual, i would chose ONE system for examle the PFD, i would look that section up and read that section, on the next flight i would maybe chose the pneumatic system, and read that section, nect flight maybe the TCAS system, and read that.....etc.etc. Edited by flyinpilot212121

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Guess, I'm the opposite as I love FLight1's system. I can download my products numerous times with no download limits or links that will expire in 2 weeks. Also 30 day no hassle refund, cmon who offers that in our hobby. The wrapper has never failed me in my purchases.

Guess, I'm the opposite as I love FLight1's system. I can download my products numerous times with no download limits or links that will expire in 2 weeks. Also 30 day no hassle refund, cmon who offers that in our hobby. The wrapper has never failed me in my purchases.
IMO is the best system around, especially when it comes to re-downloading, and re activating keys etc. Super simple, no hassle whatsover and all automated, I love it.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

I had a couple of e-mail contacts with Flight 1 and found them very helpful. That, together with many very positive comments about them in this forum, has convinced me that I needn't have any worries. It's too early to comment about how I am getting on with the 737 but it sure looks extremely good. A few years ago I used to mess around with the Aerowinx B747 [systems] simulator so I do have a bit of a head start with the iFly 737.David

What's the issue? I can re-download anytime, it's secure, it's easy. I can even get refunds...I bought the Level-D 767 5 years ago, and to this day I can submit for a new customer number, re-download it, and have it installed all in 5 minutes. On the other hand, I can't re-download my PMDG NGX anymore, so must keep it's installation safe. Flight 1 has a winner.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

What's the issue? I can re-download anytime, it's secure, it's easy. I can even get refunds...I bought the Level-D 767 5 years ago, and to this day I can submit for a new customer number, re-download it, and have it installed all in 5 minutes. On the other hand, I can't re-download my PMDG NGX anymore, so must keep it's installation safe. Flight 1 has a winner.
++. Always admired Flight Ones policies. Edited by Barnstormer1

My thoughts exactly.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Flight1 has excellent support and products, but I like it simple. No wrapper, no passwords, no nothing. Just give me the file and I'll be happy. Passwords, serials, custom software and installers makes me grumpy.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Passwords, serials, custom software and installers makes me grumpy
I don't intend to sound banal, but wasn't it for the above means, there could be few payware developers around.I will add myself to the group of simmers happy with the Flight1 wrapper. Literally zero problems so far.

The flight 1 wrappers allow I think six downloads and then you have to contact tech support and explain why you need more.When you set up an account you are given a download password. There are no time limits.