Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jean-Paul

In the works : 2 new dynamic shipping packages (NZSI & AU)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have to say, that looks great! If only the same talent could be applied to PNW, I'd be on it like a shot. I so rarely go to the antipodes these days.

I have to say, that looks great! If only the same talent could be applied to PNW, I'd be on it like a shot. I so rarely go to the antipodes these days.
I agree. I wish they would come up with something useful and 'real' like this rather than old men reading newspapers and dancing call girls! The AI ships were one of the best things about Tongass/Misty and the waters around PNW and PF are just dead by comparison. Maybe it will happen now.

I'd definitely be in on a PNW version. Loved the shipping in Tongass and it'd be great to have similar effects elsewhere. Like Ron I don't get to Oceania much these days - though this might persuade me to plan a visit.

I'm quite excited for this! I loved the AU version, and am looking forward to the NZ as well as the AU update. A one for PNW would be nice as well, but that would be the coast only I believe. It is quite a bit of work to get a shipping package out!