Sign in to follow this  
JB3DG

External frame limiter

Anyone got a link to a good external frame limiter i can use?ThanksJB

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

Guest jahman

Although in AMD camp myself, several nVidia folks mentioned the newer nVidia drivers include a fram limiter.Cheers,- jahman.

Ok what i really meant was....Where can i find the latest NVIDIA Inspector?

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

Ok what i really meant was....Where can i find the latest NVIDIA Inspector?
Really?! GOOGLE my friend!http://downloads.gur...nload-2612.html <--First return. This is the latest!I believe the built in limiter is only available for 280.xx plus drivers? Not too sure about that one. Someone will chime in and say you can use the old drivers and the FPS limiter in Inspector if you do some tweaking. I think that's pointless. Edited by ZachLW

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Lol as a developer i get a little suspicious when a google search returns 20+ different hits and none of them look "official". So until i find out which one is sorta the official location i dont touch any of them....im very protective of my beautiful dev computer.Thanks for the link mate :)

Edited by Narutokun

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Lol as a developer i get a little suspicious when a google search returns 20+ different hits and none of them look "official". So until i find out which one is sorta the official location i dont touch any of them....im very protective of my beautiful dev computer.Thanks for the link mate :)
I understand completely.You're welcome and good luck.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Ok now where in Inspector do I set the frame limit?

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Ok my Inspector version is 1.9.5.9 and my driver version is GeForce 295.73 and I dont see anything for a framerate limiter under Common. What have i done wrong?Oh wait i found it under Other.

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Ok I upgraded my drivers to 295 and now my anti-aliasing has gone to hell....anyone can tell me how to get it back? Video card is a NVIDIA Geforce N220GT 1GB, DX10 preview is off and FSX anti-aliasing unchecked. Any suggestions/profiles?

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Ok I upgraded my drivers to 295 and now my anti-aliasing has gone to hell....anyone can tell me how to get it back? Video card is a NVIDIA Geforce N220GT 1GB, DX10 preview is off and FSX anti-aliasing unchecked. Any suggestions/profiles?
Enter your settings into Inspector again, Jonathan. Your driver install restored the defaults.

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules