Sign in to follow this  
mcnobody

Norwegian Air Shuttle Livery Bundle

Excellent work Christian,I installed all of them....

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Stein-Ove, got your PM and you should have received a reply.I have just checked all the repaints again and found another error with LN-NOE too. I have fixed all the mentioned issues and I am going to upload a fix (~60 MB) to the AVSIM library. This way you don't have to download 400 MB again. I am sorry for the trouble, seems like I was a bit too eager to release these liveries.Jude, thank you very much! Watch out for the above mentioned FIX! :-)

Edited by Lindbergh22

Hi!This looks perfect for me as a Norwegian fan;-)But i feel ashamed... where are these files located? i cant find a download link (everybody else seems to be able to download it so I know... its not you.. its me;-) but still... Any clues?;-)

Niklas Eriksson

Search Christian Mohr at Avsim Library, then you will find it. (Sort on date)

Hello Christian! Mighty amount of work! I was wondering why I have not noticed you around, now I know.If I may ask, are the repaints referencing a "master" one? I outlined that concept to Chris in one of his many Soutwest repaint threads. Can save a lot of diskspace.

Niklas; maybe this helps you with your search. It's a link to the all three files plus one update.http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=nax*&Author=Christian+Mohr&CatID=rootPeter; thanks for your tip. I had this on my mind too. It's 7 files à 27 MB which could be used as a master. Multiplied with 30 liviers it's quite an amount of data which could be saved indeed. I'll see what I can do, I'll have to release another fix anyway. Maybe I'll just upload all three bundles again... but this might have to wait for a few weeks. Thanks for your input! :(Stein-Ove; thanks once more. :(

Christian it is easy, just reference the master texture folder as common folders are referenced in texture.cfg. Does not even have to be a part of any active repaint, really.

Hello all.

Just to make some advertisment for myself, part FOUR of my Norwegian Air Shuttle has been released to the AVSIM file library. :smile:

In the case thirty Norwegian liveries aren't enough for you, you can add eleven liveries too you fleet. On a side note, the current Boeing 737-800 fleet of Norwegian Air Shuttle consists of the 52 planes.

Here's the direct link:

library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=169627

Enjoy flying them.

A little status update on my Norwegian Boeing 737-800 fleet package. As the members of Virtual Norwegian might have already seen I have released some additional repaints on their file library over the last few months.

I am currently in the process of wrapping up Part -5- after gathering again more than ten new liveries. At the current state I have created all Norwegian Boeing 737-800 sporting a tail motive, that makes a total of 53 aircraft. Norwegians complete -800 fleet consists of 55 airframes at the time of this post. Only missing so far are LN-DYX and the newest airframe LN-NGD, which have a blank white tail at the moment.

Part -5- brings the following registration and heroes to you:

• Aasmund Olavsson Vinje (LN-DYI)
  • Carl Larsson (LN-DYK)
  • Amalie Skram (LN-DYL)
  • André Bjerke (LN-DYM)
  • Kirsten Flagstad (LN-DYT)
  • Elsa Beskow (LN-DYV)
  • Thorbjorn Egner (LN-DYW)
  • Geirr Tveitt (LN-NGB)
  • Jens Glad Balchen (LN-NGC)
  • Tycho Brahe (LN-NOJ)
  • Povel Ramel (LN-NOR)
  • Carl von Linné (LN-NOU)

At the moment I am only waiting for some further information. If I can put a checkmark on this one, the package will be uploaded to the file library.

Just a little note: the base file containing my Norwegian tail textures has got a size of approx. 1 GB now :smile: .

Damn. That is quite impressive.

Maybe when I am bored in the dorm room I can do Travel Service fleet :)