Sign in to follow this  
mcnobody

Norwegian Air Shuttle Livery Bundle

Damn. That is quite impressive.

Maybe when I am bored in the dorm room I can do Travel Service fleet :)

lol

How often is it boring in the dorm room? I am looking forward to that Travel Service fleet. :smile:

For anyone who's interested I have attached a complete list with my Norwegian repaints for NGX.

Guest BeaverDriver

@Christian - thank you immensely for these! I fly in Norway most of the time and these are fantastic. Very much appreciated!!

@Johan - You've already been given some links, but if you go to flightsim.com and search for Andrew Thomsen (watch the spelling) you'll find his latest AoN (Airports of Norway). In his Readme (and you really do want to read his Readme!) you'll find all the info you need there to get all the files (mesh, bridges, landclass, etc., etc.) and how to layer them. His documentation is second to none. Andrew does incredible work and it's all freeware. Very highly recommended.

How often is it boring in the dorm room? I am looking forward to that Travel Service fleet.

Dorm room is most times a pretty boring place.

Corridors are usually where the interesting stuff happens, or community rooms :)

I am just uploading Part FIVE to the AVSIM file library. Actually the second time as my first attempt got rejected due to a missing readme file....argh!

If everything goes fine this time you should be able to find part FIVE under the filename: nax_pmdg_737ngx_part5.zip .

Enjoy 12 new liveries of Norwegian Air Shuttle.

I am just uploading Part FIVE to the AVSIM file library. Actually the second time as my first attempt got rejected due to a missing readme file....argh!

If everything goes fine this time you should be able to find part FIVE under the filename: nax_pmdg_737ngx_part5.zip .

Enjoy 12 new liveries of Norwegian Air Shuttle.

Hi mate,

Can we get a 300 fictional paint so we can do some of the classic hops?!

Cheers

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I have said this before, but an awesome job Christian! :)

Will you be doing more? LN-NGE in the new Unicef livery would be a nice to have. :)

I have said this before, but an awesome job Christian! :)

Will you be doing more? LN-NGE in the new Unicef livery would be a nice to have. :)

Thanks Kristoffer!

The UNICEF logojet (LN-NGE) is actually finished and I only have to upload it one day. Here are the two pictures I have already posted in the livery topic.

previews20127csb37al64y.jpg

previews20128h6vd9qcjgr.jpg

Best regards,

• Upvote 1

I missed that one! looking forward to it. :)

Shouldn't take too long anymore. I've just uploaded the files to AVSIM. If I haven't forgotten anything essentials and the files are ok, the file should pop up in the library soon.

The filename to look for is: PMDG_737NGX_800WL_DY_UNICEF.ZIP

Enjoy the repaint! :wink:

• Upvote 2

Great job on the liveries. For whatever reason I can't find them in the library.

Searching for:
Filename matching 'PMDG_737NGX_800WL_DY_UNICEF.ZIP'
in AVSIM File Library and below. Index.png No more items in category

Yes, sadly these wonderful repaints seem to be missing from the AVSIM library.

Petraeus

A couple of months back the author requested the removal of the files.

I have them.. Pm if you want

No - please do not re-distribute the files without the permission of the author.

Ask him first!

• Upvote 1