Sign in to follow this  
mcnobody

Norwegian Air Shuttle Livery Bundle

Sorry for digging out this old topic of mine again, but I thought it would be nice to know for those Norwegian Air Shuttle fans that the complete fleet has been updated with an accurate aircraft configuration file.

Special thanks go out to Steve Bell who pointed out an error and I took the plunge a re-uploaded all files plus one including LN-GV, Norwegian's latest Boeing  737-800.

20143272152l9xa8c24uk.jpg

201432621294zs81rkqwe.jpg

Ignore the 'STEEL BRAKES INSTALLED' label, all NAX 737-800 are equipped with carbon brakes now.

Interesting to see how far I have come with Norwegian's fleet for the NGX. The images on the first page to of this thread don't reflect the current state of the repaints anymore. -_-

For more news about Norwegian for NGX go here:

http://texturesinc.wordpress.com/2014/03/27/norwegian-air-shuttle-updated/

The complete fleet can be downloaded here:

http://texturesinc.wordpress.com/norwegian-air-shuttle/

Enjoy it!

• Upvote 2

@Christian,

I need to install Base file ?

Otherwise, Amazing work!

@Christian,

I need to install Base file ?

Otherwise, Amazing work!

William,

just the base file if you want to get 'Wi-Fi' sticker in the flight deck. Get the NAX configuration file in order to update the respective configs. If you want LN-NGV you also need to download NAX76.

Thanks! :smile:

Great contribution Christian. Have been using your NAX paints for a while and I think they are fantastic. I am in your debt....

People like you are what makes Flightsimming a real community hobby. Thank you!

Rob Bates
Simming since the age of 10 with MSFS 5.0

P3D v5.0 | 10700K (@stock) | EVGA GTX1080Ti SC2 | Z490-E ROG STRIX | 32GB 3600MHz | 970 EVO Plus M.2 & EVO 850 SSDs | H115i cooling | NZXT H440 Case | Samsung 32" CJG 1440p Curved Monitor | Virtual-Fly Ruddo & TQ3+ | Thrustmaster FCS Sidestick | Skalarki MCDU

Ask me about (my most flown): FSLabs A320-X series | MaddogX
In the hangar: Majestic Q400 Pro | PMDG 747 | A2A C182, Cherokee, Comanche & Spitfire

William,

just the base file if you want to get 'Wi-Fi' sticker in the flight deck. Get the NAX configuration file in order to update the respective configs. If you want LN-NGV you also need to download NAX76.

Thanks! :smile:

Thanks a lot !

WOW, what an effort! Well done, Christian!

You really did inspire me to begin work on my UIA fleet for the wonderful NGX.  :smile:

Thank you very much Christian, your contributions are amazing, and appreciated.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Thanks for the feedback guys. It's much appreciated.

I had to update LN-NIB, LN-NOO, LN-NOP and LN-NOQ due to an error in the config file. It's fixed now.

Enjoy!

hello where can i download the repaitns? All the links provided here don´t work. Please help ;)

Hello NAMELESS,

hello where can i download the repaitns? All the links provided here don´t work. Please help ;)

you can download them right here:

Norwegian Air Shuttle Fleet for the PMDG 737-800 NGX

The BASE TEXTURE PTP file has to be installed else any other livery won't work properly. The files contain all 78 (06/24/2014) Boeing 737-800  aircraft, including LN-NGX (cool registration isn't it?).

The airline option files are as accurate as we – thanks to Steve Bell for his support – could get it. Infos are based on the FCOM.

Enjoy it!

Hi Christian,

I recall you had quite a few other excellent repaints uploaded some time ago (like SunExpress), are they still to be had somewhere?

Thanks a lot.

Hi Christian,

I recall you had quite a few other excellent repaints uploaded some time ago (like SunExpress), are they still to be had somewhere?

Thanks a lot.

I still do have the SunExpress liveries but they are not publicly available at the moment. My plans are to upload them to AVSIM again.

Hi Christian

Thanks for the nice job of repainting.

Paolo

Thanks, you are welcome!