Sign in to follow this  
mcnobody

Norwegian Air Shuttle Livery Bundle

LN-NGH had lbs

I downloaded the ini file from your site to be sure and notice the issue. The last line, MetricWeightUnits=

has no number after it

Also the 2500 callout lines in each ini file are set to =1 for all the repaints. So it will play for each one when as you say only NIB should have it.

Not a big deal about the aircraft cfg callsign that's an easy change using notepad to mass replace.

Thanks again for your amazing repaints! Last thing, Do Aviator also do ground handling at EKCH? I want to setup GSX correctly for each airport served by NAX. I did notice the details of the ground handling on the power truck that is great. - David Lee

I haven't flow the NG in a while but it may not show because of the TCAS being switched off while on blocks.

It's very hard to get the configuration completely right since it is subject to change in the real world, and there may actually be several slightly different configs across the fleet (through buying used frames, etc.).

For what it's worth, this is what I took as a note for NAX (source is a different youtube video):

V1 Callout

"20 500"

"1000"

"500"

"400"

"300"

"200"

"100"

"50"

"40"

"30"

"20"

"10"

"APPR MINIMUMS"

"MINIMUMS"

In the screenshots I posted, if the TCAS was off, you wouldn't see the range arcs. So it does not make sense that you see the range arcs, showing the transponder to standby, but tcas on, and not also see the 2 mile ring. Unless the range ring is not modelled properly by PMDG - David Lee

LN-NGH had lbs

I downloaded the ini file from your site to be sure and notice the issue. The last line, MetricWeightUnits=

has no number after it

Also the 2500 callout lines in each ini file are set to =1 for all the repaints. So it will play for each one when as you say only NIB should have it.

Not a big deal about the aircraft cfg callsign that's an easy change using notepad to mass replace.

Thanks again for your amazing repaints! Last thing, Do Aviator also do ground handling at EKCH? I want to setup GSX correctly for each airport served by NAX. I did notice the details of the ground handling on the power truck that is great. - David Lee

David,

thanks for your feedback. Not sure what happened with the settings for LN-NGH. I have uploaded a new ptp and ini file for LN-NGH/NAX53. The setting should be corrected now.

Regarding the 2500 ft callout I was mistaken. All Norwegian Air Shuttle Boeing 737-800 should have it, except for LN-NIB which only has 500 ft to 10 ft. That's what the documents tell me.

As far as I know Menzies also does the ground handling at EKCH.

Best regards,

Christian

Hello! 

Great Work!

Is it still downloadable? Cant find it in the AVSIM Library.

Regards,

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

I have all 92 ptp files, cannot find the original zips of the NAX fleet. Is there a free hosting site that accepts large files? - David Lee

Dropbox, Google Drive?

I might sound like a idiot. But how do i download these liveries.  :fool:

Welp. The dowload link is down. So no norwegian for me :(

• Upvote 1

I have all 92 ptp files, cannot find the original zips of the NAX fleet. Is there a free hosting site that accepts large files? - David Lee

You can use Mega.nz

I also look from time to time... seems they are lost, unfortunately  :nea:

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

I know its been a while, but are these paints found anywhere?  Thanks

I also look from time to time... seems they are lost, unfortunately  :nea:

The Norwegian repaints for the PMDG 737NGX are still available. You can download the complete fleet right here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2ituvn9qrjuqzwb/AACsnrgI-0zcZBcDgQH9mcqta?dl=0

Ensure that you read the _README.pdf first before downloading or installing any liveries. It gives quite some handy information if you run into any problems and so on.

I am still trying to update these repaints whenever a new aircraft arrives or another aircraft receives a different or new tail motive.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

That is great news! Thank you very much!

Klaus Schmitzer

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020