Sign in to follow this  
FlyVFR

One of the best NG videos I've seen

in 1080P Edited by vdubbin

Chuck Biggins

Fantastic!!Looks just like my NGX!!Big%20Grin.gif

Chris Howard

Yeah that is one heck of a video!!! ;-) Wow.. I get to aprechiate the job even more.. :-)

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg2zzdi.jpg

Yeah that is one heck of a video!!! ;-) Wow.. I get to aprechiate the job even more.. :-)
hey sir, are you a pilot? (from your avatar)?(:

An awesome find. I love skimming the cloud tops. With AS2012, I can really get that effect and true overcast finally. Joe

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg

Check out his other videos as well as his 'Home page', this may be the greatest 'find' in years. Looks like I will be spending a good part of the day reading, I just started and already Im hooked.....http://golfcharlie232.blogspot.com/A short quote from his page.........."I notice that the winds are increasing as we descent, this is quite unusual. Add to that the sound of the hail which resonates through the length of the plane, this is really getting exciting!I ask the Captain to update the FMC by re-entering the next waypoint and putting it on top again. It refreshes the vertical profile with the current wind. The new VNAV (Vertical Navigation, calculating an ideal descent profile) deviation pointer shows a fly-down indication, direct consequence from stronger tailwinds. We’re going to get high and fast. My left hand reaches the MCP and engages LVL CHG (Level Change), bring back the thrust levers to idle and pull out the spoilers to the flight detent position. They disrupt the airflow around the wings and help increase the rate of descent. In a jet, it is very hard to loose altitude and decelerate at the same time. A tailwind makes it worse and the last thing we want is to be too high or too fast on the approach"

Edited by PIC007

Jay

I'd put it in the top videos of youtube if you asked me, never get bored of watching it blum.gif

Edited by Santi871

Seriously gave me goosebumps watching this beautiful video.