Sign in to follow this  
Pete_Smith

Found an MS Flight sim petition

Found this on interwebhttp://www.change.org/petitions/microsoft-game-studiosmicrosoft-corporation-bring-back-microsoft-flight-simulator-seriesreopen-aces-studios660 signers so far.Sorry if this has been mentioned before.Regards,Pete Smith.

I just signed.... but 660 signatures or even the goal of 2500 signatures isn't going to be enough to change anything, you'd need more like 10000 to make MS even notice.

I just signed.... but 660 signatures or even the goal of 2500 signatures isn't going to be enough to change anything, you'd need more like 10000 to make MS even notice.
Probably 10 million signatures. And even then, let's not kid ourselves nothing will happen. this is a business decision- not to state the obvious

This petition is pointless.Microsoft cares about selling a product to a wider market and making more money more then satisfying customers of the simulator niche market.It's sad but what are you going to do?I know what I'm going to do....fly another NGX flight. :(

Edited by trip7cap

Wrong forum. Wrong topic, and it won't be allowed to stand. This is no more than an invitation to start the BS all over again. Now this is shut down. Leave it alone guys.