Sign in to follow this  
airwolfe

Best BBJ Livery for NGX

Steve,I love the way your BBJ 600 looks. I will download it now and it will probably become my default plane. I am partial toward 600s.Ed Farley

Dennis,You're very welcome. Now if I could only have this exterior with the virtual cockpit of the NGX...I'd be the happiest FSX flier on the planet...lol. 5,000 hours in that bird for Uncle Sam.RC-135-FSX.jpg
Hey, just noticed you're from Lake Park ... retire from Moody? My daughter lives in Valdosta.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Hey, just noticed you're from Lake Park ... retire from Moody? My daughter lives in Valdosta.
I retired in 1995 out of Kelly AFB in San Antonio. Moved back to the Montgomery County, VA (Christiansburg/Blacksburg/Va Tech) area on retirement. Moved to Lake Park in 2005 as the company I work for is headquartered in Valdosta. Valdosta suits our needs at my age...lol. It's a great college town! The plane in my picture is a Vans RV-7. My brother (who still lives in Roanoke) flew down and took me up in it. Great little aircraft. I was pleasantly surprised to see it's one of the new planes in the upcoming Microsoft Flight software.

bunch of beautiful birdies :( :Applause:I thought we weren't supposed to do the whole bunch of photos thread? :(

Pete,I have just finished uploading it to the AVSIm library. It should show up for downloading soon. I thought about the one that Jayson is wanting painted, but my plate is full with 4 planes to paint. I took the night off from tinkering with that U.S. Airways bird so I could clear my mind (and patience...lol.) and get it finished this weekend. I know there's a request from another member for that red, gold and white custom BBJ. The key factor for me to consider painting a livery is that for me...I have to like the livery. The two BBJ liveries I mentioned just don't appeal to me. Maybe one of the other painters might like one of them and will give them a shot.
Steve - thanks for uploading it. I like the classic look of the design and what you did in the tail section with the graphics. The detail you've included is plenty for a repaint.If you ever travel through Tucson, AZ, be sure to visit the Pima Air & Space Museum, you'll enjoy it.
I thought we weren't supposed to do the whole bunch of photos thread?
What photos? I don't see any photos! Edited by petedob

My first NGX paint was the fictional BBJ example below on the -600. I never uploaded it to the AVSIM library as I wasn't sure how it would go over. I've been painting examples of airline liveries since then. If this thread thinks the look is worth uploading...I'll try to get it online this weekend. It's basically finished and would be easy to modify the main color or the striping color if the light blue isn't exciting for anyone.737-600BBJ.jpg
This looks great! I would like to have it. Thank you.

Mine's gotta be this 'ribbon' livery, I'd appreciate it if one of the fabolous repainters out there could re-create this one, I would greatly appreciate it! im%20Not%20Worthy.gifBig%20Grin.gif
This livery is aweseome, i hope some repainter finds the time to paint it!http://wwww.airliners.net/photo/Boeing-737-7GV-BBJ/2066496/L/&sid=88b94ffaa56c7e7be64b2ed9c274261a Edited by Chrjs

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

Mine's gotta be this 'ribbon' livery, I'd appreciate it if one of the fabolous repainters out there could re-create this one, I would greatly appreciate it! :( :(
This livery is aweseome, i hope some repainter finds the time to paint it!http://wwww.airliner...64b2ed9c274261a
Hi:I'm working on repainting, soon I will put picturesRegards

My first NGX paint was the fictional BBJ example below on the -600. I never uploaded it to the AVSIM library as I wasn't sure how it would go over. I've been painting examples of airline liveries since then. If this thread thinks the look is worth uploading...I'll try to get it online this weekend. It's basically finished and would be easy to modify the main color or the striping color if the light blue isn't exciting for anyone.737-600BBJ.jpg
Hi Steve!I think this scheme is just awesome. If you find the time, could you possibly make up a version for the 800-WL model? I'd really appreciate it.If its alright by you, I might steal this scheme for a future R/C project LOL.Regards,George

Hi Steve!I think this scheme is just awesome. If you find the time, could you possibly make up a version for the 800-WL model? I'd really appreciate it.If its alright by you, I might steal this scheme for a future R/C project LOL.Regards,George
George,Feel free to use that paint scheme. R/C as in remote control? I haven't flown my remote control birds in quite a few years if that's the hobby you're referring to...lol. I haven't totalling given up the remote control aircraft arena. I just haven't messed with it since moving to my current location in 2005.

Hi:I'm working on repainting, soon I will put picturesRegards
Thank you so much Marcelo, I know you will do that beautiful livery the justice it deserves!