Sign in to follow this  
airwolfe

Best BBJ Livery for NGX

My first NGX paint was the fictional BBJ example below on the -600. I never uploaded it to the AVSIM library as I wasn't sure how it would go over. I've been painting examples of airline liveries since then. If this thread thinks the look is worth uploading...I'll try to get it online this weekend. It's basically finished and would be easy to modify the main color or the striping color if the light blue isn't exciting for anyone.737-600BBJ.jpg
Steve, This looks amazing!!! Any chance you would consider doing this livery on the 737-800?

Steve, This looks amazing!!! Any chance you would consider doing this livery on the 737-800?
Jonathan,Thanks for the comments! I'm glad you liked it. It's funny I never considered uploading that livery as it was the first one I made with the paintkit regardless of model. Since the BBJ area sprung up, I posted the screen shot to see how it would go over. It seems to be a popular download as the number of downloads has been growing faster that some of my airliner ones. I might consider a -800 version after I get through my current U.S. Airways list. I have 3 aircraft in the queue right now.I really like the -600 as a personal BBJ version because I can land it in a lot more places than the larger models.

Jonathan,Thanks for the comments! I'm glad you liked it. It's funny I never considered uploading that livery as it was the first one I made with the paintkit regardless of model. Since the BBJ area sprung up, I posted the screen shot to see how it would go over. It seems to be a popular download as the number of downloads has been growing faster that some of my airliner ones. I might consider a -800 version after I get through my current U.S. Airways list. I have 3 aircraft in the queue right now.I really like the -600 as a personal BBJ version because I can land it in a lot more places than the larger models.
Steve,Great! Thank you for considering!!! I would love to say that I have downloaded your BBJ, but I can not say that since I do not even own it. I only have the 800/900. Either way, Keep up the great work!

Steve,Great! Thank you for considering!!! I would love to say that I have downloaded your BBJ, but I can not say that since I do not even own it. I only have the 800/900.Either way, Keep up the great work!
+1

That little 600 looks pretty slick.. I d/led that one to add to my collection.. I also run the 600as my BBJ, and this will be the third one for my collection.. " I have two others that I have done"Myself, I'm kind of surprised Boeing never did a 600 BBJ.. To me, it seems like it would be a goodfit for some that might consider a 700 or 800 as a tad bit large for a private jet, but want a bitmore room than the typical Gulfstream or whatever..

N4AS is such a beauty, too bad it's not based at Van Nuys anymore :/ ... oh well . My instructor fly the real N4AS many time :) and I met him through my friend who got to fly in it from Van Nuys to Shannon because his dad works on airframe and so he was assigned on that BBJ :)

Pete thanks for the kudos brother - Marcelo how the hell did you get a metal effect that looks great.

Rich Sennett

Yeah, I've also been wanting that metal effect. Is there anyway you can upload a separate file, so we can add that to any livery?

VP-BRT (The Russian vodka company's) is definitely my favorite for real world BBJs.

Right now though, my favorite NGX BBJ is Marty's N737MB, although I fly her as N737CT.

Pete thanks for the kudos brother - Marcelo how the hell did you get a metal effect that looks great.

Yeah, I've also been wanting that metal effect. Is there anyway you can upload a separate file, so we can add that to any livery?

Upon completion of the repaint of QANTAS, I upload the files