Sign in to follow this  
kelvinr

FSX AppCrash >> PMDG_737NGX.DLL

Can anyone give me a solution for this?This happened initially when accessing the menu in FSX (FSUIPC option to be precise). After that i couldn't even load the NGX.I have removed FSUIPC, reinstalled NGX, removed FSX.cfg, and still it continues to beat me. I even tried the UIautomationcore file but that was a naieve but last resort approach, still, no good. I think this is a bug. I don't want to have to reinstall windows or NGX again because I shouldn't have to and it's a laborious process. Surely someone can help me, i'm frustrated.Thanks in advance.Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: fsx.exe Application Version: 10.0.61472.0 Application Timestamp: 475e17d3 Fault Module Name: PMDG_737NGX.DLL Fault Module Version: 1.0.0.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 4ee18efc Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 0005b0b0 OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48 Locale ID: 1033Additional information about the problem: LCID: 1033

Hey, I have this problem only sometimes when I click the "Fly Now" button, it seems to happen only when I don't have my flap axis in the 0 position. Put it to zero first before accessing FSUIPC, perhaps it will help. And yes it is definately a bug. I think they'll fix it in SP1C.

Thanks Arjen,Didn't work so i reinstalled NGX, no other options. I am now waiting for reactivation which is a pain if you request this on their weekend so you don't get a reply until the Monday.

While you are waiting, go ahead and open a trouble ticket with them.

Dan Downs KCRP

It is a well known problem affecting about a significant number of users (esp the crash on exit attribubuted to that Dll.). PMDG say that it is due to a process outside of their code and have not yet been able to fix it.PMDG is one of the best add- on producers and they have not been able to fix itiFly have a 737ng that is stable in FSX it is not as good as PMDG but it won't crashyou can't get a ticket at the moment (i'm still waiting for log on conf.) because of a dispute with their e-mail suppliers.

Edited by Lewicide

I used to be continually plagued with this crash until I assigned all my controls via FSUIPC and disabling controllers in FSX. Not had a crash since for months since making this change.

800driver.jpg

Chris Ibbotson

I fixed it by not having my saitek controls away from the up position ie spoilers away from the up position same for the flaps. this happens when i click fly now

Vernon Howells