Sign in to follow this  
bliksimpie

over exposed GPS530 Corrected

Well I revisited the 337 GPS and made a correction to properly show the TerrainI will finalize the mod and create cab file later today.Want the mod:PM me with the following info-Please give me an EMAIL address otherwise you will never get it. Most probably I do have your email address but I just cant remember that member XYZ = ZYX@funnyplace.com-Please specify it is for the 337 GPS mod otherwise you might get any one of my other mods. Please I am not a mind reader so please help me out and tell me what mod you want.GPSMod.jpggpsmod337.jpg

Edited by bliksimpie

That is excellent, I already did this to my default _295 and _500 and also included the radar option, a big improvement to the looks and it also makes flying low and slow a bit easier. This was something that I really did miss when flying the c337. You will definitely get a pm from me. A big thank you from a simmer with very limited code writing skills. I would have been bored of FSX along time ago if it wasn't for all the developers out there that not only create all these fix's, mod's and addons but also take the time to share with them with others.Thank you,Brett

Works and looks excellent, thanks a bunch. Now all my GPS's are in 3D. Couldn't be happier. :(

Guest JustanotherPilot

Hi - Can you tell me how to get this update please

as said in the opening post.."PM me with the following info-Please give me an EMAIL address otherwise you will never get it. Most probably I do have your email address but I just cant remember that member XYZ = ZYX@funnyplace.com-Please specify it is for the 337 GPS mod otherwise you might get any one of my other mods. Please I am not a mind reader so please help me out and tell me what mod you want."

Thank you for the modification, you're right the default one is too bright !!Thanks again, pm sent.

Remember ....... it is better to break ground and fly into the wind than to break wind and fly into the ground !!

1747228-s-0.jpg

Dave S.

Hey thanks for this! My favorite prop just got a little better...now...I will send u paypal $ if you can fix the non functional fuel toggles...

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

Please forgive me if I'm a little late to the party.

I am somewhat new to FSX and only recently acquired the Carenado 337. I'm starting to fly around the Canadian Rockies and Alaska and the terrain page would be quite useful.

If the mod is still available I would really appreciate a copy. Unfortunately I have been unable to send a PM.

If the mod is still available please let me know how to get a copy.

Thanks,

Jesse

Jesse Cochran
"... eyes ever turned skyward"

P3D v5.3 Professional, Windows 10 Professional, Jetline GTX, Gigabyte Aorus X299 Gaming 7 mobo, i7 7740X @ 4.9 GHz, Corsair H115i Liquid Cooling, 32Gb SDRAM @ 3200MHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX1080Ti @ 11 GB

ORBX Global + NALC, ASP3D, ASCA, ENVTEX, TrackIR, Virtual-Fly Yoko Yoke, TQ6+, Ruddo+ Rudder Pedals

Hey guys.

If you can't raise "Bliksimpie" with a PM, then PM me, and I will send you a link to the files he sent me. It's a great fix that he did.

Pete.

Unfortunately I have been unable to send a PM.

I understand his account has been closed here as I also tried to send a pm.

it says that bliksimpie cant use pm anymore.. so flyboy pete I sent you a pm instead..

Was it not you that wished the bliksimple guy away in another thread..?

tsk... tsk... and now his work is still good enough for you so you can use his mods..! :Sick: