Sign in to follow this  
Dewey

Can's successfully create ORBX Forums Account

I purchased and installed NA Blu. It isn't working properly. So I created an account on the ORBX Forums to seek assistance. The system would not let me log onto my account, so I could not access the ORBX forums. However, it did register my email on the ORBX system. I can't delete my account and start over because I have to log onto my account in order to do that. I can't create a new account because the ORBX system says that my email is already taken. If anyone here has past experience with such things and can give me some advice on how to either get answers from ORBX on the account I just created, or can tell me how to delete it and set up a new one.Thanks to all those who have responded so far. You have all given me good ideas to try.Dewey

Edited by Dewey

Hi Dewey,I presume this is a continuation of your previous thread?http://forum.avsim.n...98#entry2270798If you are "Dewey Parker" then your account is indeed created and sitting there ready to be used.If the email is registered, then enter your Username and click "I've Forgotten My Password" underneath the password field which will send a password reset to your email address. If you cannot register your email again, then it presumedly has been entered correctly the first time so you should receive a confirmation.Check your Junk / SPAM filters to ensure it is not being blocked.

Edited by hcornea

I cannot find an account named Dewey and I do not want to assume what account is yours actually, so please tell me what name you registered with so I can have a look at it.Please email me the info because I do not really visit the AVSIM forums, it is just that Bill let me know about this hence I logged in to help you out but other than that, please email me at admin (at) orbxsystems (dot) com