Sign in to follow this  
bliksimpie

DUKE Turbine now with cockpit sounds

Dont know if you guys have seen thishttp://forum.avsim.net/topic/327067-realair-turbine-duke/page__st__300 See post 311. I am done with this.

Dont know if you guys have seen thishttp://forum.avsim.n...e/page__st__300 See post 311. I am done with this.
Johan,Have you uploaded it anywhere? Really looking forward to that improvement. I thank you, my brother thanks you, my sister thanks you, my mother thanks you, my grandfather thanks you, my uncle th.....Kind regards,

Stephen I have 3 guys testing for me now to at least catch a possible error in time before I will make it available. Will post the down load link for you guys here i a whileAll I can say it is making a HUGE difference.

Stephen I have 3 guys testing for me now to at least catch a possible error in time before I will make it available. Will post the down load link for you guys here i a whileAll I can say it is making a HUGE difference.
Thanks Johan.I am really looking forward to this new improvement from you. Wouldn't go without your amazing GPS mods either!Kind regards,

LOL.. I actually have a small GPS mod for the duke to address the overexposure when viewing TERR. I just have not had the time to post that. I have just day before yesterday contacted Rob of Realair and told them how to corrrect the overexposure. Watch the space.In the mean time PM me your email address if you want to try out the Duke cockpit sounds

LOL.. I actually have a small GPS mod for the duke to address the overexposure when viewing TERR. I just have not had the time to post that. I have just day before yesterday contacted Rob of Realair and told them how to corrrect the overexposure. Watch the space.In the mean time PM me your email address if you want to try out the Duke cockpit sounds
Me me me Too too too :(

PM'ed you just now, Johan.Thanks for going to the trouble of doing this and making this available to us all...Andrew

Johan,I don't fly the Duke any-more I hate the fps hit and with the mouse point showing it's dreadful, tried it on my work PC and its just the same hit on there.But I just wanted to say what a wonderful piece of work your doing to add the sounds it very much needed. So thank you all the same.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Johan,I don't fly the Duke any-more I hate the fps hit and with the mouse point showing it's dreadful, tried it on my work PC and its just the same hit on there.
That's a FSX bug and Duke is not the only one suffering from this.. NGX and some others also have this problem.Funny thing is that these days I fly Duke and NGX almost exclusively. :)

Yes I know Tomaz, but 30fps to 20 with the Duke I find to much a hit, the PMDG is a lose of around 4-5, that's about the norm for me with pointer on show.

Edited by NyxxUK

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

That's a FSX bug and Duke is not the only one suffering from this.. NGX and some others also have this problem.Funny thing is that these days I fly Duke and NGX almost exclusively. :)
Exactly what is that particular FSX Bug Tomaz? I remember something about a mouse point problem, but not the details.Kind regards,

in case you guys not frequenting the FSX forum - yeah I know it is hard to get away from here..DUKE Turbine Cockpit sound package for the DUKE Version 1.2 is now available.(PLEASE NOTE: this will not properly work in Initial Released Turbine versions and Neither will it work in the PISTON-DUKEif you add it to older versions of Turbine duke or the PISTON DUKE you are doing it on your own accord )if you not sure about your version: open the aircraft.cfg file of the Turbine Duke and see first section were it will be displayed as Version 1.2

//V1.2 May 18 2011// ***************************************************************//  Beechcraft Duke Turbine by RealAir Simulations (tm)

As you can see I have covered most and should be make a difference.Yes I know most of these sounds might not be Authentic.. Life with it.. I do not have access to a real Duke so I just added sounds as I think they might beswitchesduke-1.jpgMy Fuel Pump SWITCH sounds that I initially added, have been removed for a couple of reasons. Sorry bout that.. Maybe I can get a workaround later for these switchesYou can get the install files here. The Zip file contain all the files and a readme with instruction how to install.http://www.mediafire...4iwj5023n771zh4NOTE: PISTON DUKE VERSION----------------------------------------I will also start to compile a set for the Piston Duke Next week.THANKS-----------Two persons need to be highlighted here because without them this would not have been possible.1) Tom Aguilo who help me a lot and who did Pioneering work in this area and for his concept that I am using.2) Doug Dawson's for his freeware Sound gauge. this surely is the most important aspect because without this little gauge we would be absolutely nowhere.Also a huge THANK YOU to the couple people who initially put up their hands to help me test. Your work and effort is highly appreciated..Coban, SuperPilotV2, Rob182.... Thanks guys.!!REQUEST-------------This is freeware, but MOST important, Please do not upload to other sites and lets respect Doug Dawsons freeware gauge rights that he shared with us by making it available to all us freeware plebs trying to make a difference.

Edited by bliksimpie

Exactly what is that particular FSX Bug Tomaz? I remember something about a mouse point problem, but not the details.
I don't know the details all I know is that some people, including me, experience FPS drop when the mouse pointer is visible. Not in all a/c, that's what's interesting, just in some. NGX and the Duke are one of those in which the FPS drop is very noticeable - ~5-10 FPS less when the pointer is visible. But all that doesn't bother me very much.. it's just one of those FSX things we have to live with.