Sign in to follow this  

Any Active Privte Pilot Students Out There?

I wanted to write this post in the hopes of finding some Active Private Pilot Students out there in the US. I am currently working towards my PPL and have accumulated 27 hours since December 13, 2002.I try to fly every day, weather permitting in the Piper Warrior II at KOWD (Norwood Municipal Airport, Norwood, Massachusetts)I have not soloed yet, due to the weather and icy, snowy, windy runway conditions here in Massachusetts.It would be good to be able to discuss our progression and experiences towards getting our Private Pilot Certificates. Maybe we can send each other questions/problems to discuss and they may be answered amongst our selves or other active real world pilots.So, if you are an active Private Pilot student, please chime in here. This could be fun and educational.Thanks for your replies.MikePrivate Pilot in Traning

Guest KenG

Not a student pilot anymore (did pick up my IR last month), but if you really want to talk with other student pilots, I would suggest heading over to www.studentpilot.comTheir message board is excellent, not because of the software, but the people. There's always someone out there who can answer a question, provide direction on where to look, or commiserate.

Hey Mike!I am a current student pilot. Email me at JeffMvr@pacbell.net if you wanna talk.------------------------------Jeff M.