Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

SP1c Release Planned for this weekend!

No, but that's a much older version of FS2Crew that interfaced through sending key commands. The newer versions interface directly with the aircraft through the SDK, which is much cleaner and more effective. This has all been discussed before, both here and the FS2Crew forum. Do a search and you'll see Bryan has said all of this before, much better than I can. He does make the software, after all. I just use it.
Good. I will. :(

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

Bryan has said that once the SDK has been released then FS2Crew will soon follow. He intinated that it would be days after it's release and not weeks. I had better clear the cockpit out ready for the arrival of my FO :(

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

You are really one hell of a Company.Great News guys!!! Thanks to all of you!!!

Not many sleeps now hopefully!
For you as developer surely not :(

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

Thanks Robert, thanks Bryan,GO PMDG, GO !!

edit:

Edited by Rockliffe

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke

tks boss.A new era has beginning.............Regards.

ATO VATMEX director, VATNA P1-P2 instructor (spanish), VATSIM 897455, more than 9000 hrs flight.

Bryan has said that once the SDK has been released then FS2Crew will soon follow. He intinated that it would be days after it's release and not weeks. I had better clear the cockpit out ready for the arrival of my FO :(
Interesting. I never owned a FS2Crew product, but this might become the first. The PMDG737NGX really is the best plane ever and I would love to make things even more realistic with such an addon! I expected they could only start working on it after the SDK had been released but apparently this is not so...?

Interesting. I never owned a FS2Crew product, but this might become the first. The PMDG737NGX really is the best plane ever and I would love to make things even more realistic with such an addon! I expected they could only start working on it after the SDK had been released but apparently this is not so...?
Hi Jeroen, how are you my friend. Sure, the NGX is like strawberries without the cream! If you want your NGX flying experience to take a massive leap towards more immersive flying and reality, then IMO FS2Crew is a 'must have' addon :( As for the short release time, I understand from what Bryan has said previously, that most of the work is done on the software and it's just a matter of 'dropping in' the SDK.

Howard

Hi Jeroen, how are you my friend. Sure, the NGX is like strawberries without the cream! If you want your NGX flying experience to take a massive leap towards more immersive flying and reality, then IMO FS2Crew is a 'must have' addon :( As for the short release time, I understand from what Bryan has said previously, that most of the work is done on the software and it's just a matter of 'dropping in' the SDK.
I am fine, how are you? :( Well, I think this is going to be a must have/no brainer then. Despite MS Flight also asking for attention and money. :(

Dear Robert and Ryan,first of all thanks a lot for your awesome work so far. You did already a superb job!!!One question does the sp1c brings a better fps or smoothness to this amazing product? I ask, cause someone from your company posted it here on the forum. Pls. repond, thanks very much indeed.thumbs up for your products!!!kind regards, Tom

FS2Crew, here i come!
My sentiments exactly!!!