Sign in to follow this  
Jetranger

NEW Boeing 737-200 out 3/8/2012

Just Flight just announced their coming out with their Boeing 737-200 jetliner - see the video here ----}

Nice one. That's the first former PSS now Black Box release, right?

Although your "interests" are dragging the page down... :-P
Haha, true! It's interests, not 'full HD forum view'. Just kidding. You can have some of my space if you like, but Will has made a point, Jetranger.

The Western logo really brings back memories. Didn't ride in the 732 in Western colors, but flew a few times as a kid in the 720. I think it is still a fantastic paint, even after all these years.

Joe Lorenc

Cool! A true classic!

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Guest firehawk44
That's the first former PSS now Black Box release, right?
PSS made a 737? I remember the 777 and 767 but not the 737 from PSS. Back then, the 'God' of 737's was the Wilco PIC 737. But I have to admit this one looks nice and I will check it out for sure.Best regards,Jim

Looks great ... I will look into it some more .. thanks for the video.I went and signed up for the e-mail notification .....

Edited by vonmar

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Yep, I'll have that 100% for sure!I was about to buy the Just Flight DC6 tonight, but budget won't stretch to 2 addon this month, so will now wait 4 days and buy this new -200 :((I was so pleased to see it was out on 8th March and not 3rd August ........... The OP put "out on 3/8/2012" but Just Flight are a British publisher so 3/8/2012 means 3rd August not 8th March, as we write DD/MM/YYYY in the UK). :(

Edited by Stick

I am glad to find this topic and definitely looking forward to buying this 737. All the old liveries in the preview make me miss the loud and smoking jets. My primary sim is FSX, but I have also started on remodeling FS9 with retro AI flights spanning the 1980's.

Keith Guillory

Just love it. i can't wait to see her wearing AR 80's livery!!

Ignacio aka Tanocapo

Not another 737!! :(

Edited by venustus67