Sign in to follow this  
JokersWild

Some Style with Your Substance: Exterior Enhancements for the NGX -700

Sorry I went for some surgeries and kinda lost track. Have you finished this project? Where can I get them? I'm so itching to install them.
any hope for this weekend ??? :unsure:regards Jürgen
Version one was uploaded about a week ago, but I'm hoping to get the first revision out today. Let me down another cup of coffee or two and I'll start wrapping them up. Sorry this revision has taken so long. I've been having yet another bout of insomnia. You'd think that would give me MORE time to work on them, but after a few days of lousy sleep, my brain was turning to clay, but I THINK I slept last night......and I must admit, FS2Crew has had me flying more than painting for the last few days!

Chris Hicks

Wow! We got a new McPhat Studios forming here! Is this Joker's Wild Studios?Ryan is right though. I noticed with McPhat's paints for the NGX, that the rivets are a little too exagerated also. When you look at new NGs on the Boeing website, you can hardly see the rivets.You're quite the painter! Surely one of the best out there. I know that I appreciate all of the paints you make available very much. A BIG thank you.

Wow! We got a new McPhat Studios forming here! Is this Joker's Wild Studios?Ryan is right though. I noticed with McPhat's paints for the NGX, that the rivets are a little too exagerated also. When you look at new NGs on the Boeing website, you can hardly see the rivets.You're quite the painter! Surely one of the best out there. I know that I appreciate all of the paints you make available very much. A BIG thank you.
Thanks everybody. I'm sorry it's taking me so long to get the update ready.Robert, after Ryan's feedback, I've toned the rivets WAY down. You have to get fairly close to see them, but they're there! The new set has a much smoother appearance. I'm finished with the revisions to the bumps. I still have to re-do the specs, which I don't expect to take much time. I hope I'll be finished tomorrow. Again, sorry for the hold ups and thank you very much for the compliments!

Chris Hicks

Thanks everybody. I'm sorry it's taking me so long to get the update ready.Robert, after Ryan's feedback, I've toned the rivets WAY down. You have to get fairly close to see them, but they're there! The new set has a much smoother appearance. I'm finished with the revisions to the bumps. I still have to re-do the specs, which I don't expect to take much time. I hope I'll be finished tomorrow. Again, sorry for the hold ups and thank you very much for the compliments!
I'm so impressed by your willingness to take corrections. That is a quality that so many people lack. A lot of modelers take so much time making the rivets outstanding at the end of the day, the plane ends up looking like it was held together by huge bolts instead of little flat headed rivets. And some others take so much time enhancing the dirt... it drives me nuts. I see planes and many of them, no matter how aged, look so glossy and beautiful at least on the outside. But anyways, keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to installing them. You're bringing out the full 600-900 range, right?

PMDG-777-EK-SIG-MAY1713-2_zps6f2ed2be.pn

Chidiebere Anyahara

I'm finished with the revisions to the bumps. I still have to re-do the specs, which I don't expect to take much time. I hope I'll be finished tomorrow.
Great news, Chris! Keep your good work up! :(

Hey man, long time no see. Don't have the 700 model unfortunately. Got anything for the 800 in the pipeline? Great work!sig.gif

Awesome work, Chris..I fly your dirty Delta so much..A true genius..And I love a rivet, too :Nerd:bestjake

JAKE EYRE
It's a small step from the sublime to the ridiculous...Napoleon Bonaparte
newSigBetaTeam.gif
lancairuk.jpg

- those look great. I just wish there were more sceneries for SWA routes. LAX, FLL, LAS( fsdreamteam) Any others availiable?

Peter Osborn