Sign in to follow this  
JokersWild

Some Style with Your Substance: Exterior Enhancements for the NGX -700

- those look great. I just wish there were more sceneries for SWA routes. LAX, FLL, LAS( fsdreamteam) Any others availiable?
KTPA is one.Also KORD. Does SWA fly into KBUF, KBOS KSFO and KJFK ? If they do, they are available.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

- those look great. I just wish there were more sceneries for SWA routes. LAX, FLL, LAS( fsdreamteam) Any others availiable?
Are you kidding? Between Flytampa, ImagineSim and FSDreamteam alone your wallet will go bust.

They look superb, just buying the 700 now so i can use them :D
Didn't he say he was making it for the entire fleet (600-900)?

PMDG-777-EK-SIG-MAY1713-2_zps6f2ed2be.pn

Chidiebere Anyahara

Ok gang, the new set for the -700 is up and available here:http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=166924Now I'll be moving on to the 800. It shouldn't take me too long. Mostly just moving the wing lights and other -800 specific parts. After those are complete, I will do the -600 and -900 models. It shouldn't take me as long to get the rest completed now that I'm a little more comfortable with what I'm doing. Enjoy!

Chris Hicks

Thank you, Chris! The best addon aircraft keeps getting better and better.

Didn't he say he was making it for the entire fleet (600-900)?
Im just making an excuse to by the 700 etc ;)

Ok gang, the new set for the -700 is up and available here:http://library.avsim...php?DLID=166924Now I'll be moving on to the 800. It shouldn't take me too long. Mostly just moving the wing lights and other -800 specific parts. After those are complete, I will do the -600 and -900 models. It shouldn't take me as long to get the rest completed now that I'm a little more comfortable with what I'm doing.Enjoy!
Thanks a lot, Chris!Btw, will the N3801J v2 be done afterwards?

Thanks a lot, Chris!Btw, will the N3801J v2 be done afterwards?
Absolutely! It may even go out a little before. I've been using it as the test plane for the 800 bump maps.

Chris Hicks

Absolutely! It may even go out a little before. I've been using it as the test plane for the 800 bump maps.
Great news! I´m really looking forward to that one. :(

Good! I can't wait

Chidiebere Anyahara

McPhats liveries arent good for NGX. All of them has the same paintkit dirt. They doesnt match real world paint. And too much contrast on rivets. Its too unrealistic. The good part is bump mapping.
I love McPhat's paints, but they did get the stain from the jetway seal on the main entrance of the NGX wrong. I told them about it, but it was never corrected. That stain should be offset to the front of the door because the door opens inside the seal. The way that they have it, the door would not open.They make one set of layers with the dirt, chips and grime, then they use that layer on all of the aircraft because it would be way too hard to create different dirt patterns for each livery.
Here are the most recent pics with the toned down rivets, tweaked specs, and general tweaks and fixes. I use the Southwest livery because it shows the details well in screen shots.
Wow, now that looks like a real Boeing. Great work!!

If it's possible, would you mind making the tires more black (like new tires) for the N3801J v2, instead of the old ashy ones?

Chidiebere Anyahara