Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

04MAR12: SP1c Released for full NGX product range.

Hua! The long wait is over... Thank you PMDG team!!!

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Thanks guys! Off to bed now so will have to try tutorial2 in the morning.

This is the message I have got attempting to install the SP1c 800-900 update....
I have this as well.

Is there any chance to get the tutorial II beside installing this 2 Service-packs. Maybe from the PMDG documentation section?I'd appreciate waiting with the update 'til finishing my actual IFR-Tour and having at once the tuorial to read during my outstanding flights. thank you. :(

Thanks PMDG !I had to uninstall the NGXRe-install the base package, then skip SP1b and install SP1c for it to work.The new tutorial is very well written and the SDK is included in the appropriate folder.Thanks again

Yep.. Uninstall the NGX and start from scratch does the trick. Don't forget to backup Flight Plans and the liveries cfg files to keep your accumulated flight time.Install NGX-800-900 Base packageUpdate to 1cInstall the NGX-600-700 Base packageUpdate to 1c..

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Thanks for your hard work as always!

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

I just installed 1c over my existing 1b 800/900 base pack and it worked fine. I did make sure that the a/c .cfg's were both .3118 prior to installing the update and mine installed without a hitch. I also deleted my 800/900 .cfg.old files prior to running the update.Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Ok we have a fix, it's uploading now... standby. Those responsible will be flogged for crimes against tech support. :(

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com