Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

04MAR12: SP1c Released for full NGX product range.

Downloading now and have checked all my versions which are the correct 3118 ones.Lets see how it all goes.Both installed no problem. Time to fly.Wycliffe

Edited by morganbass

Has the discolored underbelly of the -900 been fixed?

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Has the discolored underbelly of the -900 been fixed?
No idea what this issue supposedly is - haven't seen anything like that at support.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Thank you guys a lot! I can't help noticing that you all are working into the early hours of Sunday morning ...

Edited by sagitta424

Herman Nienhuis

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Many thanks guys for this fix in particular:

FIXED ITEMS:
  • Reload saved state panel after ToD

My saved flights which failed to initialise under SP1b now work fine with SP1c.CheersPeter Jones

@PMDG team:Many thanks for your stunning work on the 737NGX and for your great support! :)A quick question: will previously liveries be deleted by installing SP1c? Need or not to be reinstalled them?Bye.

Just uninstall all and reinstall all .......no probs after that ,only thing is all liveries will have to be installed again ,but it is pretty quick and all will run smoothly after you have done it.

Guys!Where am I supposed to find the #2 tutorial after installation? Its not where the #1 is, even my extended search didnt locate it.Thanks

The updated SP1c installer no longers gives me the 3116 version error, thanks chaps!

Craig Sells

Guys!Where am I supposed to find the #2 tutorial after installation? Its not where the #1 is, even my extended search didnt locate it.Thanks
There should be a link in your start menu to it. The PDF should be in FSXPMDGPMDG 737 NGXFlight Manuals

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

There should be a link in your start menu to it. The PDF should be in FSXPMDGPMDG 737 NGXFlight Manuals
Thanks, but its not there:) And my versions are also mixed up, I think I'll just reinstall everything, hope that will solve it.