Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

04MAR12: SP1c Released for full NGX product range.

Even if I never been able to noticed any errors on this perfect aircraft but I preciate this update. I welcome the huge tutorial in this update as well. You guys putting alot of effort in all your updates. And the support is also great.Thanks PMDG Team!!RegardsJan-Erik S.

CPU: Intel Core i5-11400 CPU Tray 2.6 GHz/4.4 GHz | RAM: Kingston FURY Beast RGB DDR4 2666 MHz 16GB | GPU: Gainward GeForce RTX 3060 Ghost | HD: Kingston NV1 NVMe M.2 SSD 1TB x2 | Skjerm: Samsung 32" Odyssey G5 Curved | OS: Windows 11 Home

Fixed version for the 3116 issue is now up - download again from the link in the original post.
Awesome stuff, many thanks for this guys :)Downloading now.

Ed Haslam

Installed no problem here for the 800/900 and the 600/700. Many thanks for the work put into this guys.Steve

Re-installing liveries takes some time - I confess I do have many...Can someone confirm if these are the correct steps?1. With the Livery manager create ptp files for each livery (I don´t have the original installation files).2. Make a copy of the ...PMDG/PMDG 737 NGX/Aircraft folder3. Uninstall liveries4. Run update 1c5.Use the livery manager to reinstall liveries6. Copy back each aircraft configuration file from #2 aboveThanks!

Edited by ega

Edmundo Azevedo

Edmundo,You should save any ptp file you install - it makes the process extremely simple. You can actually select all the ptps at once and install them all with one click.There is a more technical way to do this that will allow you to avoid making ptps from every livery you have installed:1. Find the four NGX aircraft.cfg files that are in the NGX aircraft folders in FSXSimObjectsAirplanes (this is assuming you have all 4 variants, it will be just two if you only have the base pack)2. Back all four of these cfg files up to another folder like your desktop or something.3. Install SP1c, which overwrites the cfgs with new ones.4. Go back into the new aircraft.cfg files and excluding the PMDG House livery entry at [fltsim.0] paste all the [fltsim.x] entries below it from your old cfg file into the new cfg file. Do this for each NGX variant.This should preserve all the liveries without reinstalling them.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hi, the link doesn't work for me... I really don't know why. Even when I tried to download the Sp1b update (I bought the product yesterday and I don't know if I need it) but I know I need the SP1c... How can I do?Thanks.Raffaele
Can anyone help me, please?

Raffaele,There's nothing wrong with the links - I just tested both of them. Something on your end or at your ISP is preventing you from getting to them.Ok guys, it's 4AM here, I'm going to sleep - hopefully no more snafus with this release lol...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

absolut great, works fine, better frames, better FMC Functions better MCP Colours ! Great work.....on route from LOWW to LPMA

Edited by Frank_Kunath

Ryan,Much appreciated your advice!!Thanks a lot for all your work. I have a lot of addons but I have to confess that since the NGX is out I don´t fly anything else!Thank you

Edmundo Azevedo

absolut great, works fine, better frames, better FMC Functions better MCP Colours ! Great work.....on route from LOWW to LPMA
Glad someone noticed the LCD colors - I pushed to have that changed for a while. I think it looks awesome now, Michael did a great job matching it to the photos.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

Hi PMDG,Thanks for the SP1C, installed without issues. I'm sorry to tell you but I still have a problem since release of the NGX. At August 8th 2011 I posted a thread about the big angle when pushback, please see this topic. I hope it's not FSX related because with other aircrafts (specifically the MD-11, my fav bird) I don't have this issue at all. Can this be resolved ?Thank you.

Hi PMDG,Thanks for the SP1C, installed without issues. I'm sorry to tell you but I still have a problem since release of the NGX. At August 8th 2011 I posted a thread about the big angle when pushback, please see this topic. I hope it's not FSX related because with other aircrafts (specifically the MD-11, my fav bird) I don't have this issue at all. Can this be resolved ?Thank you.
Have you tried gsx from fsdteam yet the pushbacks works great it actually follows the yellow lines on the tarmac

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Glad someone noticed the LCD colors - I pushed to have that changed for a while. I think it looks awesome now, Michael did a great job matching it to the photos.
..absolut Ryan, absolut. The Colours now near the real Planes.