Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

04MAR12: SP1c Released for full NGX product range.

Hi PMDG,Thanks for the SP1C, installed without issues. I'm sorry to tell you but I still have a problem since release of the NGX. At August 8th 2011 I posted a thread about the big angle when pushback, please see this topic. I hope it's not FSX related because with other aircrafts (specifically the MD-11, my fav bird) I don't have this issue at all. Can this be resolved ?Thank you.
The pushback is an FSX problem - I cover some ways of trying to deal with it Tutorial #2 when it's used. Best solution though is to get AES or GSX.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Thanks PMDG for the fantastic support you're showing for this wonderful aircraft. Not to seem ungrateful but I think there are a

couple of minor bugs related to the PFD still seem to persist after SP1c. I've submitted tickets on these items and was told they would be passed on to the dev team. If anyone can confirm these items are modelled correctly after all it would put my mind at rest:

1) The F/D bars are supposed to 'retract' i.e. disappear, at 50 feet RA on all ILS approaches - manual landing included - at least that's how I read the FCOM. Currently they only disappear on a fail passive autoland. The manual references this in FCOM vol.2. 2) With the EFIS/MAP display option selected single channel autopilot operation (with approach selected) should state '1 CH' in amber. At the moment it's got 'SINGLE CH' in amber. Not massive I know, but it's somehow bugging me.3) When doing a IAN approach and descending below 100ft RA the autopilot disconnects - which is correct. But the manual states that we should also get an amber 'AUTOPILOT' annunciation on the PFD - which we don't.

Adam Turley

No idea what this issue supposedly is - haven't seen anything like that at support.
All -900 variant liveries used to have a darker belly color for some reason, I'm not the only one who reported this.Here's a screen: Edited by Ioan92

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Thanks for this pre-Easter Egg present, RSR, Ryan & The PMDG Team.Just installed, flawlessly.

Great update. just doing a flight LFMN to EGNT, and all good. Thanks PMDG.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Sever down? Trying to download for an hour but the download stops at 142 Kb.

James Goggi

Nice work PMDG, got it all in and working fine. Been flying for over an hour with no issues what so ever!Steve

Thanks to Robert, Tabs, and all involved.Livery installer works fine for me (make sure to run as admin)

Edited by Jude Bradley

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

The pushback is an FSX problem - I cover some ways of trying to deal with it Tutorial #2 when it's used. Best solution though is to get AES or GSX.
Thank you for your fast reply on my request, Ryan. I just read the pushback procedure in the tutorial. I'll do a test very soon to see how it all goes. Otherwise I still don't get it how the team could develop such nice pushback for the B-747 and the MD-11. Why isn't it possible for the NGX ? All three aircrafts are developed for FSX. Please don't take my question the wrong way. You don't have to explain the program details. It's just my curiosity when I compare your three great birds. If you like, you may always send me a PM. I'll be glad to read it.Many thanks in advance and have a great Sunday.

Do anyone now if SP!c (the vorrect version is out yet? :)It sounds that you gays have solved the problem?Fredrik
Hmmmmmm.....I knew Ryan and Robert worked closely together, but I didnt know it was THAT close!! :(
Edmundo,You should save any ptp file you install - it makes the process extremely simple. You can actually select all the ptps at once and install them all with one click.There is a more technical way to do this that will allow you to avoid making ptps from every livery you have installed:1. Find the four NGX aircraft.cfg files that are in the NGX aircraft folders in FSXSimObjectsAirplanes (this is assuming you have all 4 variants, it will be just two if you only have the base pack)2. Back all four of these cfg files up to another folder like your desktop or something.3. Install SP1c, which overwrites the cfgs with new ones.4. Go back into the new aircraft.cfg files and excluding the PMDG House livery entry at [fltsim.0] paste all the [fltsim.x] entries below it from your old cfg file into the new cfg file. Do this for each NGX variant.This should preserve all the liveries without reinstalling them.
OK, I'm a little confused here. What's the difference between the cut and paste method described above, and just using the livery manager to reinstall all of the old liveries (I have them all saved in a folder on my desktop, which makes reinstalls quite easy)? Edited by RPRIEVER

Just to let you know chaps...Like last time, the downloads aren't working in IE8.However, they download fine in Google Chrome.