Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

04MAR12: SP1c Released for full NGX product range.

Ok been a way for a while now and see there has been a few updates. Do I need to install any of the previous updates before this one? Thanks already downloaded this update but have not run it yet.Thanks

Ok been a way for a while now and see there has been a few updates. Do I need to install any of the previous updates before this one? Thanks already downloaded this update but have not run it yet.Thanks
We don't do incremental patches here - they always contain all previous updates. SP1c is all you need to install.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hi, I have a problem with SP1c. After instlall I get all black Panals? If I switch back to SP1b no problem? Also there is no delay 17 countdown before the aircraft comes alive and when closing FSX it is none responsive?Here is a picuture of the panel.Help

Except for the loss of the accumulated hours on the liveries (which I don't care about), does the updater preserve all the other config settings for aircraft panel options and the like? Also, are keyboard/joystick shortcuts preserved?If not, what do I need to do to carry all these over?* Orest

Orest Skrypuch
President & CEO, UVA

www.united-virtual.com

Thanks for your hard work; perfecto! Now, take a nap. Then, have a beer. Then take another nap. Then get back to work!Seriously, though, can't wait to see what the future holds from PMDG!

Brian Johnson

i9-9900K (OC 5.0), ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero Z390, Nvidia 2080Ti, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance 3000MHz, OS on Samsung 860 EVO 1TB M.2, P3D on SanDisk Ultra 3D NAND 2TB SSD

Except for the loss of the accumulated hours on the liveries (which I don't care about), does the updater preserve all the other config settings for aircraft panel options and the like?
It does not. Just save your Aircraft folder in FSX/PMDG/PMDG 737 NGX folder

Thanks Fabo, got that.What about any keyboard shortcuts that I might have changed? Should I preserve/copy the Options & Shortcuts.ini file, or is the SP2 format incompatible with SP3?* Orest

Edited by oskrypuch

Orest Skrypuch
President & CEO, UVA

www.united-virtual.com

If you have trouble like I have described above, simpy disconnect from Active Sky and reconnect it. PMDG might say it's a HIFI problem. It's not. Worked fine on service pack 1B.Steve
Steve-Please do not come to this forum and pretend to be the expert. In your post above you have proved your complete and total ignorance of the topic. When you approach the problem from the level of expertise contained at PMDG and HiFi- the last thing we need is ignorant input such as yours clouding other people's understanding of the problem.You haven't a clue what you are talking about- so do not come here spreading misinformation, please.Further infraction will result in removal of your forum access.Other than this- your suggestion for users to disconnect/reconnect Active Sky is an effective one. The problem is related to the weather/wind/turbulence engine in FSX- and how it interacts with a high fidelity flight model such as ours.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Whoo Hoo! I have a low end system and can now fly the 900 in low res. All my liveries reloaded without any hicup. Thank you!

Is there any way to get the tutorial 2 .PDF? My motherboard got fried so I can't install the service pack, bit it'd be cool to be able to read the tutorial on my phone. What can I say, I'm a PMDG addict.

Hi, I have a problem with SP1c. After instlall I get all black Panals? If I switch back to SP1b no problem? Also there is no delay 17 countdown before the aircraft comes alive and when closing FSX it is none responsive?Here is a picuture of the panel.Help
Craig,Try installing the Visual C++ runtime manually - SP1b used the older 2008 version but we upgraded to VS2010 while SP1c was being built. Perhaps the installer's not installing it correctly or something.http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=8328

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

First one is right in the NGX - the FD bars stay there through a fail operation autoland for flare and rollout guidance - they have to, that's part of the spec. If you look in the FCTM there's a table showing exactly what the FD/PFD do with fail op vs. fail pass.Second one looks like an error, I'll log that.Third one, we knew about this but something prevented us from doing the annunciation, I'll have to ask again about it.Works just fine in all three major PC browsers here.We would certainly prefer you keep the file rather than downloading over and over, bandwidth cost etc...There are no options changes in SP1c so yes, they still work fine.Yes, the full installer has SP1c integrated.Believe this is an option actually, I'll check though.Using ENB with no problems at all here. Make sure FSX is set to the same resolution and color depth as your Windows desktop - that can cause this too if they're not. Bottom line though we can't guarantee compatibility with every other addon under the sun, especially ones that are using dll injection to modify the graphics stream - we have absolutely no control over that.
how can i verify the color depth as my windows desktop ??Thanks

Any guide to installing the ENB? Which ENB as there seems to be a few would I install thanks guys hanging to do this tutorial already some quality reviews. Well done PMDG. Wayne.

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART