Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

04MAR12: SP1c Released for full NGX product range.

tried to read through but couldnt find anything on this (sorry if its already been discussed!), but the COM's panel, the colours of the dials changed? They are more "old school" and are not the same type of displays as the MCP's and TCAS.Have i not got the newest update to fix that?
It is realistic. not a fault. Explained here http://forum.avsim.net/topic/364733-how-do-i-change-the-colour-of-the-radio-dispays/

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Thanks for the info. Kind of wish there was the option to have the old "newer" ones back. All the 738 sims I flew had the new look panels. Perhaps in another update? Kind of simple way to switch like with the MCPsThanks for the info. Kind of wish there was the option to have the old "newer" ones back. All the 738 sims I flew had the new look panels. Perhaps in another update? Kind of simple way to switch like with the MCPs

Im pretty sure that there is an option with that "cockpit colors" program to change the LCD colors. That would be an easy way for people to get the previous (or any) LCD colors.

Guys, the radio and pedestal stuff were never supposed to be newer LCD type radios - we didn't model those, we modeled what was in the actual aircraft we had access to. The problem before was that the digits and colors looked wrong for that type of display, they weren't supposed to be whitish and pale like they were before, they're very orange in real life. We simply fixed this in SP1c, the type of display modeled didn't change.There are tons of real world NGs flying in exactly this configuration that the NGX has. It won't be changing, sorry.Here's two pics of the Honeywell MCP from our photoshoot at different exposure levels:MCP_1.jpgMCP_2.jpgHere's a good shot from jetphotos showing the white Collins MCP with the orange radio digits:http://jetphotos.net...7190363&nseq=30We've got this right folks, please trust us!

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guys, the radio and pedestal stuff were never supposed to be newer LCD type radios - we didn't model those, we modeled what was in the actual aircraft we had access to. The problem before was that the digits and colors looked wrong for that type of display, they weren't supposed to be whitish and pale like they were before, they're very orange in real life. We simply fixed this in SP1c, the type of display modeled didn't change.There are tons of real world NGs flying in exactly this configuration that the NGX has. It won't be changing, sorry.Here's two pics of the Honeywell MCP from our photoshoot at different exposure levels:MCP_1.jpgMCP_2.jpgHere's a good shot from jetphotos showing the white Collins MCP with the orange radio digits:http://jetphotos.net...7190363&nseq=30We've got this right folks, please trust us!
Ryan, that was one of the fixes I was really looking forward to in SP1c and it is very much appreciated.

Robert, Ryan - do you guys know your website still shows SP1b as the current update, not SP1c?

Yesterday I made a post that intimated that there was a problem with Service Pack SPC1 in relation to HiFi's Active Sky 2012. I made the post in haste and in total ignorance. I feel it is my duty here to apologize to our community, PMDG and HiFi for this misleading and off the cuff remark that is not based on science. Today, after a reboot the 737NGX and Active Sky 2012 are running flawlessly. Please ignore yesterday's post. It probably has already been deleted which is all the better. If you read it, forget it. I have not been threatened by any of the parties concerned but I am deeply ashamed and emarrassed. Keep up the great work PMDG and I can't wait for the 777. (I can assure you I won't be making any technical comments on it). To this end I'm sorry folks and clear skies.................Steve
Steve-Thanks for reporting back in this way.I'm sorry for getting a bit rough on you.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Everything's fine so far, but i could swear i've been using ILS as fix to draw circles as visual dme reference 'til SP1C. Doesn't work anymory.Just sampled the ILS 26 in LUKK "ILD" without success.
Have to correct myself: other flight tested ILS/FIX again, everything's working fine, seems that i am very lucky finding strange things at the back of beyond. :Just Kidding:But still hoping this lines from my former post get some attention by PMDG:
and a suggestion for improvement regarding the next service-pack:It would be fine to have sync options in the menu regarding Captains and F/O chronometer when pushing "ET" or "Reset".
Edited by PGBosak

Thank you PMDG!I still can't believe how much better the NGX can become after each update!The ground control seems much more intuitive now, am I wrong?Also I saw much better performance!And the lighting update looks so cool!Thank you!

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Thank you for update, however I have a problem with it. Installing this SP caused the loss of all cockpit sounds (EGPWS, switches, callouts, etc.). I had to use the Windows restore point to get the sounds back. My bought version is SP1b and I have Windows 7 Home premium 64 bit. Do you have any suggestions what can cause this problem?Thank you,Antonin PecinovskyCzech Republic

I use Windows 7 64 bit. I purchased a CLEAN re-download of the SP1c (for both packs) and they work flawlessly. I really don't believe in pached SP's. I don't care what people say. I personally believe they always have problems. I only spent 5 bucks more, I still think PMDG deserves my business for the clean re-download.Thanks PMDG for your great job on the NGX!Happy flying!