Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

04MAR12: SP1c Released for full NGX product range.

Great news Robert, I'm just going to say now, that i just signed up for army national guard in february, and last weekend was hell, but exciting on my way in i got in a car accident, and then i got SMOKED in PT, but you know what none of that matters now, because now i can spend my first paycheck from uncle sam on the FS2CREW for NGX !!!! I'm also glad to hear that you guys are working on shared cockpits, that is the one thing the flying group i am in, with the guys who fly the NGX have been waiting for, for so long.Thanks for everything!!!!!Skyler Curtin

Hi all,got an issue after installing SP1c that is :I get the "parking brakes" message even though they're not armed, and I'm not able to release them.Before I submit a ticket I would like to know if I am the only one having this issue. Quite frustrating ! :(

Hello;I had the same thing happen to me,with the parking brake notification.I removed the product,and re-installed the original download,and the SP-1C,and it corrected it.Mark

Hi all,got an issue after installing SP1c that is :I get the "parking brakes" message even though they're not armed, and I'm not able to release them.Before I submit a ticket I would like to know if I am the only one having this issue. Quite frustrating ! :(
That message will appear if you have the shoks (is it spelled correctly)) in also.

That message will appear if you have the shoks (is it spelled correctly)) in also.
its chocks

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

Thanks Matias, that was it ! :Peace:Haven't flown the NGX for a while, I think I have to relearn some basic stuff before I can leave the ground ! :( Edited by nikeulas

Thanks for update.All run 100% ok.João Alfredo

It is impossible to please Greeks and Trojans

É impossivel agradar Gregos e Troianos

Installed! Thanks for this great update guys... I'll print the tutorial 2PMDG Forever Enviado desde mi Galaxy Nexus usando Tapatalk

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

could someone please respond to my message? :-)I would highly appreciate it.Do I need to install the Sp1b prior to Sp1c?Or is it better to run the base install package of the NGX and afterwards the installation of the Sp1c ?Thank you in advance.kind regards, Tom
Our patches never require previous patches - they're cumulative. The original post does basically say this...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Thanks for an great servicepack, works like an charm. :(

First off, thanks PMDG for all the fixes and improvements included in the update. For some reason I had a sound issue with the 600/700 series that was an intermittent harsh sort of "white noise" and uninstalling and then re-installing everything seems to have fixed it. Now all seems to be happy and I even have a slight performance increase. However, being anxious to try the new tutorial, I tried to load the PDF and Adobe reader says the file is corrupt and can't be repaired. Tutorial #1 loads just fine however. Is there any way I can get tutorial #2 short of another complete re-install???ThanksSteve

Steve Corzine

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

tried to read through but couldnt find anything on this (sorry if its already been discussed!), but the COM's panel, the colours of the dials changed? They are more "old school" and are not the same type of displays as the MCP's and TCAS.Have i not got the newest update to fix that?