Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

04MAR12: SP1c Released for full NGX product range.

Yep.. Uninstall the NGX and start from scratch does the trick. Don't forget to backup Flight Plans and the liveries cfg files to keep your accumulated flight time.Install NGX-800-900 Base packageUpdate to 1cInstall the NGX-600-700 Base packageUpdate to 1c..

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I just installed 1c over my existing 1b 800/900 base pack and it worked fine. I did make sure that the a/c .cfg's were both .3118 prior to installing the update and mine installed without a hitch. I also deleted my 800/900 .cfg.old files prior to running the update.Sean Campbell

Ok we have a fix, it's uploading now... standby. Those responsible will be flogged for crimes against tech support. :(

Downloading now and have checked all my versions which are the correct 3118 ones.Lets see how it all goes.Both installed no problem. Time to fly.Wycliffe

Edited by morganbass

Has the discolored underbelly of the -900 been fixed?

Just finished printing the tutorial #2. That is one thick document.

Has the discolored underbelly of the -900 been fixed?
No idea what this issue supposedly is - haven't seen anything like that at support.

Thank you guys a lot! I can't help noticing that you all are working into the early hours of Sunday morning ...

Edited by sagitta424

Many thanks guys for this fix in particular:

FIXED ITEMS:
  • Reload saved state panel after ToD

My saved flights which failed to initialise under SP1b now work fine with SP1c.CheersPeter Jones

@PMDG team:Many thanks for your stunning work on the 737NGX and for your great support! :)A quick question: will previously liveries be deleted by installing SP1c? Need or not to be reinstalled them?Bye.

Just uninstall all and reinstall all .......no probs after that ,only thing is all liveries will have to be installed again ,but it is pretty quick and all will run smoothly after you have done it.

Fixed version for the 3116 issue is now up - download again from the link in the original post.

Guys!Where am I supposed to find the #2 tutorial after installation? Its not where the #1 is, even my extended search didnt locate it.Thanks

The updated SP1c installer no longers gives me the 3116 version error, thanks chaps!

Guys!Where am I supposed to find the #2 tutorial after installation? Its not where the #1 is, even my extended search didnt locate it.Thanks
There should be a link in your start menu to it. The PDF should be in FSXPMDGPMDG 737 NGXFlight Manuals

There should be a link in your start menu to it. The PDF should be in FSXPMDGPMDG 737 NGXFlight Manuals
Thanks, but its not there:) And my versions are also mixed up, I think I'll just reinstall everything, hope that will solve it.

Yeah I would do a clean reinstall if you're not seeing things there.

Even if I never been able to noticed any errors on this perfect aircraft but I preciate this update. I welcome the huge tutorial in this update as well. You guys putting alot of effort in all your updates. And the support is also great.Thanks PMDG Team!!RegardsJan-Erik S.

Fixed version for the 3116 issue is now up - download again from the link in the original post.
Awesome stuff, many thanks for this guys :)Downloading now.

Installed no problem here for the 800/900 and the 600/700. Many thanks for the work put into this guys.Steve