Sign in to follow this  
Gibbage

What aircraft do you want in Flight?

Easy question. Trust me when I say the dev's are reading this, so let them know! What aircraft do YOU want to see in Flight? For now, lets stick to the known target, small GA's. Once we get more destinations and ATC, then you can start requesting big iron. As I said to someone in the beta who requested an A-360, "What do you want to do with that in Hawaii? Take the entire population for a tour?"I personally would LOVE to see a Seabee. I know I know, "Its because you did one!" but I really fell in love with this bird!!! I think Hawaii is a perfect place for it! Tons of water, lots to see with its great visibility, plus its got room for 4 and is rugged as heck. Great bush aircraft. So lets here what aircraft you would LOVE to see in Flight?

Kevin Miller

3D Artist and developer

Beaver, of course. :PAnd the helicopter from Magnum P.I. :LMAO:

Edited by HiFlyer'

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

That would be an MD-500. Nice chopper and its DEARLY missing in Hawaii. Swarms of them fly happy tourist's all around the place. A co-worker told me about one such trip in an MD-500. The pilot asked him "mind if I trim the hedges before we leave?" and he said "Nope. Do your best!" (My co-worker was a full PPL) and the chopper pilot literally trimmed the trees around the landing spot with his main rotor. The pilot said that with the speed of growth, he needs to do that once a week or the trees will over grow the landing spots around Hawaii!!! :Hypnotized:

Kevin Miller

3D Artist and developer

Sounds like a nice place!And tourist flying seems like it would fit right in with the Flight! mission structure. Also give them some reason to scatter some helipads around and revisit some of the "rougher' (less polished looking) scenery areas.

Edited by HiFlyer'

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

My `wish list' is two planesDHC-6 Twin Otter or SC.7 Skyvan.. But MS need to supply AI skydivers we can dump out of them. B)

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

My `wish list' is two planesDHC-6 Twin Otter or SC.7 Skyvan.. But MS need to supply AI skydivers we can dump out of them. B)
Into some better looking clouds! Puh-leez! (begs)

Devons rig

I like the Twatter. Good pick! As for the Skyvan? :bad:Reminds me of an ugly Short C-23 Sherpa, and those things are ugly already!

Kevin Miller

3D Artist and developer

A nice copter so you could have medical missions where you have to fly people to hospitals etc.Some gliders too so we can go gliding around all those ridges etc.

MD-500 would rock, and a Cessna 206. Gipps Aero Skyvan or even a Cessna 208 Caravan would rock...or Quest Kodiak...too many aircraft on my wishlist

If I was to pick a Cessna.. Definitely a R182 or 172RG.. I love them both.. If MS builds a Cessna they should throw us a easter egg like Meigs Field hidden on fictional island 200miles off the coast of Hawaii. Not asking for much right? :biggrin:

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

Yes. Cessna's entire lineup is perfect for Flight. You cant think of GA flying without a high wing Cessna coming to your mind. 172/152 line is the single most produced aircraft ever. NOT having it is shocking.

Kevin Miller

3D Artist and developer

A glider, self launching such as the DiscusX, or a motorglider.

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

I'm up for a high performance GA plane like the Mooney or another turbo-charged GA plane. I really miss the G-1000, so please put a G-1000 in there too.

I like them speedy and er... fully functional... :wink: If they can deliver that, I am fine, no matter what the brand is. As it is right now, I would prefer bush capable planes with low wings though! Not having Track IR makes doing a circuit already problematic enough and I don't need high wings blocking the view even more when I am turning on to base. :wink: