Sign in to follow this  
Jeffreymg

News?

You can have it here:http://www.justflight.com/product.asp?pid=254guy

I have the PSS version but was told by Black Box Simulations they would upgrade and give the old owners a discount on the new one. Thats why I was asking about any news. JeffG

Jeffrey Gerbert

I wouldn't trust black box as far as I could throw them!

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

forgive my ignorance.. but wasn't PSS closed years ago?

Black Box Simulation is the re-birth of PSS - not the original team though. The old PSS programmer is now with PMDG.

I too am weary of them and will steer clear until they prove to be more reliable, committed and supportive. In any case, I don't think their future add-ons will be as good as their PSS ones.

Trevor

Seeing the names in the About Us on the black box website does not inspire confidence especially given one of the individuals roles in the premature release of the 757 way back when.

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.