Sign in to follow this  
M_Sauce

SE Alaska RNP/RNAV Procedrues

Love "flying" in ORBX NRM with the PMDG 737-600 in Westjet livery!!

Would it be possible for you to share those RNP charts??? It would be fun to perform RNP approaches into into Kelowna and Kamloops etc!!!!

Thanks

Did you want the charts or did you want the SIDSTARS text files for the NGX? And oh yesss you have no idea how fun the Kelowna approaches are.

Did you want the charts or did you want the SIDSTARS text files for the NGX? And oh yesss you have no idea how fun the Kelowna approaches are.

Oh yes the charts & ANY RNP files for the NGX would be xtremely welcome and appreciated!! I watched a Westjet dvd on a RNP approach into Kelowna, but was cancelled by ATC to another rwy. It would certailnly be nice to at least do it in FSX - with the NGX of course!!!!

Thanks

Oh yes the charts & ANY RNP files for the NGX would be xtremely welcome and appreciated!! I watched a Westjet dvd on a RNP approach into Kelowna, but was cancelled by ATC to another rwy. It would certailnly be nice to at least do it in FSX - with the NGX of course!!!!

Thanks

Just to add my thoughts as well: any RNP charts or SID/STAR files would be fantastic!

Jon Skiffington

Just downloaded the nzqn one from avsim.... then this came up. Do I need to be worried?

No need to worry. Your AV is rightly being suspicious about an exe it hasn't seen before and depending on your Windows and AV settings some setups may/will be more sensitive than others, but there's no nasties in there, or certainly weren't when I put that installer script together for Mariano.

Happy landings at Queenstown, those procedures are great fun to fly.

Cheers

John

Just to add my thoughts as well: any RNP charts or SID/STAR files would be fantastic!

I have the Canada RCAP from Oct 2011. PM me for details. I also have the SIDSTAR text files to drop in the NGX. My virtual airline is currently developing these, and they work really nice. I'm sure they will become avail sometime soon.

I have the Canada RCAP from Oct 2011. PM me for details. I also have the SIDSTAR text files to drop in the NGX. My virtual airline is currently developing these, and they work really nice. I'm sure they will become avail sometime soon.

Just checking - did you by any chance receive my PM?

Cheers

Just checking - did you by any chance receive my PM?

Cheers

Yes I did. I've been sick in bed most of the latter of the week with the flu or cold.

Yes I did. I've been sick in bed most of the latter of the week with the flu or cold.

Thanks and I replied to your message

I've handed them over to John, who will make the installer. Once he is finished, I will package it up with a read me and upload to the library. I will post here as a head's up when it is ready for download. You'll have to wait a little while longer because both John and I are busy with other things, so when it happens, I will post here to let you know.

Any chance you can also upload the Alaska panel configs to the library too?

HA! Those are double secret. And the reason why they're double secret is triple secret.

Matt Cee

Sometimes I wonder why everything is so secret in aviation. But then that is no secret....

Guys- Alaska Option INIs are available Just redownload and install the Alaska liveries.

Peter Osborn