Sign in to follow this  
M_Sauce

SE Alaska RNP/RNAV Procedrues

OK guys, has just been uploaded to AVSIM. The package includes 4 SE Alaska Airports (PAKT, PAPG, PASI, PAWG). Comments or suggestions can be posted here.

Thanks again to John O'Duffy for the great automated installer.

I really can't wait until FTX makes more airports for this region. :Party:

OK guys, has just been uploaded to AVSIM. The package includes 4 SE Alaska Airports (PAKT, PAPG, PASI, PAWG). Comments or suggestions can be posted here.

Thanks again to John O'Duffy for the great automated installer.

I really can't wait until FTX makes more airports for this region. :Party:

I fully agree with you - and thanks for your efforts!!!!!

pilatus

Thank you for your work

I am sorry maybe AVG as usual sees virus and potential threats where they aren't .

Just to inform to anyone

SE_Alaska_Mod.exe";"Trojan horse Agent2.CDKH";"Infected"

ngx_tp_se_alaska.zip";"Trojan horse Agent2.CDKH";"Infected"

Great! I will try the Milk Run tomorrow. I have only skimmed through the files and the only thing which might be missing are the minimums for the individual approaches.... But I can live with that ( or could you provide us with them as well ;) )

Thank you very much for your efffort!

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

Fantastic news, and well done, again Mariano and John..Looking forward to flying these..I second the sentiments about ORBX doing more fields in AS..

Great work, guys!

jake

JAKE EYRE
It's a small step from the sublime to the ridiculous...Napoleon Bonaparte
newSigBetaTeam.gif
lancairuk.jpg

The installer gave me an error message about not finding the original PAPG.txt in the SIDSTARS folder--then when I looked there didn't appear to be one there at all! Is it possible I deleted it by accident? Not sure when that could have happened...

If anyone would be willing to send me the file either patched or unpatched it would be appreciated!

Thanks,

James

Why don't you just make a blank txt file with notepad, name it "PAPG", and put it in the Sid/stars folder. Then run the installer again.

I would also go through the readme and make sure you put the package folder in the right location. Can you confirm where you put the installation?

Hello,

First of all a huge thank you Mariano for all your effort. Love to fly around here.

But I'm a bit puzzled. For example. I want to fly from PAPG. The only SID I can find is the ZARUT ONE http://www.airnav.com/airport/PApg

This SID is not listed in the FMC. there is a GORBY2, NARRO1, EO05, EO23. I can not find any charts with these SID's on it.

Can anybody relief me from the mist in my head ?

Just a note for those interested. The Canadian RCAP which includes Westjet RNP procedures is available from navcanada for download for $16.00 plus GST. at their website. It also includes procedures for many private strips in the north.

Larry

Looking at the Juneau chart attached to the Naverus document supplied by Fabrizio (thanks!), I see that the FAA requirements concerning wind refer to "gusts not controlling"?

What does "gusts not controlling" mean?

cheers,

Jeff Hunter

What does "gusts not controlling" mean?

Just that. That the limitation applies only to the steady wind component.

I can not include the charts guys, so you are on your own using these procedures. You don't really need them as everything is included. Just follow the read me file, it explains everything, including the EO sids.

Any word on the panel configs? Or will those only be distributed through PM?

-Tanner.

AWESOME!

I've been flying the RNP to Kodiak's rwy 32 by manually inputting the waypoints, altitude etc each time I want to fly it..

I wish I knew how to write the coding for RNP as well as how to hold departure rwy hdg until reaching XX altitude, then ..

Thanks for your work, am looking forward to flying the routes on the sim like I frequently do in real life!

It's a blast if you love to fly and in the right aircraft to do it in..

Any word on the panel configs? Or will those only be distributed through PM?

-Tanner.

They've been out a few weeks.

Matt Cee