Sign in to follow this  
oyku68

747-400 External Power Not Available

this morning Im opened My 747-400 PMDG Cold And Dark Panel this is my first 747 Startup Im looked tutorial videos About Startup Them Open Battery,Set Stanby Power Auto and Open external power But if I open Battery and Set Stanby Power To Auto in the External power There are any Avaılable sign ım click on it bu no rosponse I try MD-11 and Same İssue How to solve İt :(

Open the PMDG 747-400 Cold and Dark. There is a menu bar at the top of the screen. Click on Add-ons, Choose PMDG General *Options then click on Various. There you will see the option for Ground Air/Power Available. Check this to get your external power.You may also wish to check the TCAS option to show all traffic.If there is no menu bar at the top of the screen, press the Alt key to display it.

Dugald Walker

I don't know the MD-11 but I believe you use the FS Actions Shortcut by pressing the Menu key on the CDU, even when Cold and Dark. It should also be described in the introduction manuals. Do a word search for external power or for ground connections. Also, take the time to see what other options are available.

Dugald Walker

There's an algorithm run in the background to determine whether or not it would be available at your location, so sometimes you won't have it. If you wish to force it, use the PMDG Options menu from the drop-down menus.This is in the manuals.

Kyle Rodgers

I am having a similar issue. When I go to enable external power and press OK, it doesn't save. (I open it again, and it is unchecked.) Is there a solution to this? (It is also for any other options, such as performance.) Thank you.