Sign in to follow this  
MindYerBeak

Captain sim 737-200 Base pack has been released

I have no doubt that some bugs may annoy you more or less, but why do you keep writing as if the plane doesn't fly at all? Looking in the CS forum section, I can see a lot of folks being a fan of the plane, flying it in FSX. On the bugs, I wrote a list about them, so lets say I'm aware. 2.5 would be great, count me in.

I know that the dramatic value of this thread is hugely increased with emotional statements, but I wonder if the single person viewpoint stating 'unflyable' really applies to all human beings actually using the CS 727.

Besides, the thread is about the 2012 CS 737, hence the title. The stage improvements (0.6, 0.7 and so on) on the 737 came within a few weeks and they are currently collecting items for 1.1. Not much to complain about speed and progress so far.

You don't understand anything i said.

I never said CS727 is unflyable, never CoolP. I said....CS727 can be the better 727 if the bugs will be fixed.

I think you knows...dates and patches aren't feelings or emotional comments....numbers aren't emotions. When we fly and see 238 IAS we know this number isn't a feeling it's a measure. In the same way, the metrology isn't a feeling.

In my last post i posted patches by year, from the CS web. Isn't subjetive read CS727 last patch was in 2010. All this data supported the idea that the customer support of CS still isn't good in 2012.

Why you don't understand anything i said?

Maybe because you are a undercover commecial member or maybe a ###### (i think the first). You have a huge emotional component. You are subjetive...No problem all commercial members need defend his products, but please change your forum's profile, it's not elegant be a commercial member, write as commercial member and don't put in your profile you are a commercial member. What's the reason?

A non-commercial member is more objetive and his opinion have more value for other potential customers (this is the reason why isn't elegant) than a commercial member, who defend,explain and support his product.

Reject all critics is a posture but, in a business, is a bad policy...is the way to the bankrupcy. The feedback of your customers is a mine! your owns statisticsare very useful for improve your business with the continual improvement.

With this 737 CS changed his develop process...is a good step...but isn't enough. They need improve his post-sale service reducing time between patches fixing the old products and supporting in a reasonable time, the new products.

I'm conscient, this improvement needs a change in the philosophy of the company, actually slightly based in take the money and run supported, surely, by well-based reasons. But each day, this business is more competitive and you can growth or fall...The evil is in the details, you need care the details in a competitive market where the customer is the evil but care the details without care the basis (pillar) of all business is a suicide policy.

I'd like a competitive market, because for this context, developers make better products and for this reason i tell you i think (and for improve my english skills Big%20Grin.gif ). CS have talent but wrong focused. With a great CS all people win. :dance:

Tomás Fabada Castellana

I'm conscient, this improvement needs a change in the philosophy of the company, actually slightly based in take the money and run supported, surely, by well-based reasons. But each day, this business is more competitive and you can growth or fall...The evil is in the details, you need care the details in a competitive market where the customer is the evil but care the details without care the basis (pillar) of all business is a suicide policy.

What!!

Ron Service

You don't understand anything i said.

Thanks for posting, I guess. :mellow: Sorry that you weren't happy with the 727.

Are you planning to 'return' to the thread topic within the next time? Are you running the 737? How do you like it?

Please go to vote for your preference

http://www.captainsi...?num=1335210228

I did! :Love:

Thanks for posting, I guess. :mellow: Sorry that you weren't happy with the 727.

Are you planning to 'return' to the thread topic within the next time? Are you running the 737? How do you like it?

:LMAO: We never left the thread topic CoolP. This is the evidence of you don't understand anything.

You can search informacion about Deming, Baldrige, Total Quality management...

Regards.

Tomás Fabada Castellana

Why you don't understand anything i said?

Maybe because you are a undercover commecial member or maybe a ###### (i think the first). You have a huge emotional component. You are subjetive...No problem all commercial members need defend his products, but please change your forum's profile, it's not elegant be a commercial member, write as commercial member and don't put in your profile you are a commercial member. What's the reason?

Hello

Are you related to Joseph Mangan by any chance ?,

:LMAO: We never left the thread topic CoolP. This is the evidence of you don't understand anything.

You can search informacion about Deming, Baldrige, Total Quality management...

Regards.

What?

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

With this 737 CS changed his develop process...is a good step...but isn't enough. They need improve his post-sale service reducing time between patches fixing the old products and supporting in a reasonable time, the new products.

Since the CS 737 was released just two weeks ago, how do you know they will not be doing exactly that? Like you, I do not know that for sure, but the fact that the 737's development and response time between updates was incredibly rapid, would appear to support the notion that this may in fact be where they are going.

Frankly, when I bought the beta model of the CS 737, I actually did not bother downloading all of the updates, simply because they were coming so thick and fast, that I knew it would be more prudent to simply wait a couple of weeks for the version 1.0, and even stated that on a heads up thread about one update in this forum. I also know I wasn't the only one on here taking that view, from the response that comment got; and the appraisal subsequently proved to be correct. I'm not even sure I've ever seen any developer bang stuff out that quickly.

Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Chock[/color]' timestamp='1335562690' post='2353452']

I actually did not bother downloading all of the updates, simply because they were coming so thick and fast, that I knew it would be more prudent to simply wait a couple of weeks for the version 1.0

Ditto

Jay

Hi again.

Since the CS 737 was released just two weeks ago, how do you know they will not be doing exactly that? Like you, I do not know that for sure, but the fact that the 737's development and response time between updates was incredibly rapid, would appear to support the notion that this may in fact be where they are going.

Frankly, when I bought the beta model of the CS 737, I actually did not bother downloading all of the updates, simply because they were coming so thick and fast, that I knew it would be more prudent to simply wait a couple of weeks for the version 1.0, and even stated that on a heads up thread about one update in this forum. I also know I wasn't the only one on here taking that view, from the response that comment got; and the appraisal subsequently proved to be correct. I'm not even sure I've ever seen any developer bang stuff out that quickly.

Al

Please, be patient with my language mistakes. They change his development model. It's a good improvement, but we need time to see if the customer support (reduced to time between patches) is reduced. Why? because you write about the development stage. Development stage finished with the release of version 1.0. What's the difference? When you buy a beta (0.6 for example) you accept different conditions. You are a "betatester"...it's crowdsourcing of the beta phase. "Real" patches started with version 1.0.

Surely with this beta phase they reduce bugs and minor patches are necessaries. But we need see if really CS reduce time between patches (it isn't very hard, watching his history).

Possibly, they improve his business but they need demostrate it (not only with CS737). In the next months we can confirm if the problem is solved.

Hello

Are you related to Joseph Mangan by any chance ?,

Who? ....

i saw in wikipedia about the Mangan affaire. Mangan advice about future without solid arguments.

I posted dates of updates...In many cases they still release updates 2 years before the release of the product (757/767/727).

It's reasonible think, they follow the same path with CS737. We need facts, not promises or dreams.

I speak about customer support, based in recent history.

What?

CoolP said he doesn't found relation between Customer support and CS737. I try to explain (with my limited communication skill), Customer support is part of any product. Any can find more information...by wikipedia or searching about Deming, Baldrige and/or Total Quality management.

Cheers.

Tomás Fabada Castellana

I think you are right, Ce_Zeta, Wikipedia really is a great project.

CoolP said he doesn't found relation between Customer support and CS737. I try to explain (with my limited communication skill), Customer support is part of any product. Any can find more information...by wikipedia or searching about Deming, Baldrige and/or Total Quality management.

Cheers.

I see. Thanks

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

I think you are right, Ce_Zeta, Wikipedia really is a great project.

What?

Tomás Fabada Castellana

I'd like to see CS complete a full airplane, just once. The 707 is a very nice plane - but the flight director is useless. Also the engine data is pretty out of whack to the real thing - so you can't use performance charts to tly the plane correclty. The C130 is a brilliant job - one of the best VCs out there after the NGX. Again, try using the flight director and you will end up lost or crashed because it just doesn't work properly. On the 757 the flight director works, but the FMS will only occassionally load up the way points of a sid or star into the legs page. That's a huge pain in the rear-end and quite frustrating since they keep publishing updates but can't ever seem to fix this problem. Flight director is also useless on the 727.

Little things I know, but why must they skimp on things you use all the time. Shame really. They make the only VOR to VOR jetliners on the market. And the one gauge you look at all the time is flawed....