Sign in to follow this  
ArjenVdv

Need ideas for destinations to fly too!

One of the last ideas I have to share, is when the 777 arrives, maybe I can pretend (or simulate if you prefer) to live the life of a UAE pilot. Maybe do intra middle eastern routes...
that's exactly what i was thinking to myself, when the triple 777 (tripple for the american?) arrives, it'll be so fun to do a long haul flight's like Europe (UK(: ) to US.

I'm in the middle of a city-hopping flight around the outside of FTX Australia. Awesome. Keeping it low and slow. Going to do NZSI next!bestjake

JAKE EYRE
It's a small step from the sublime to the ridiculous...Napoleon Bonaparte
newSigBetaTeam.gif
lancairuk.jpg

Try the IVAO Dangerous World Tour 2010 edition or the IVAO Dangerous World Tour 2011 edition
Soon, the 2012 would be out!just sayin...

Always welcome up in Canada. WestJet has an extensive network up here. Lots of nice places to fly into!
I think CYLW Kelowna, British Columbia Canada is a challenging destination with beautiful scenery. I drive past it in an 18 wheeler a couple of times a week and watch the WestJet guys coming & going. I've tried it a couple of times in FSX, fun to say the least :)

I've been flying SAS routes. They have a nice assortment and a lot of great addon airport scenery from simmarket and aerosoft for their destinations. My favorite is SAS4653 ENVA-LEAL or SAS1845 ESSA-LMML and so many short hops, ESSA-ENVA-ENGM-ENBR-etc

Lots of interesting flights in Norway imo, for example ENBR-ENVA :) There's a really good freeware version of ENBR (ENBR Beta 17) on flightsim.no and a decent version of ENVA (Airports of Norway 3.1) along with a quality mesh (Norway Quality Mesh) and landclass (Norway Scenic X II).

I would just as Johan suggest Norway. You have lot's of mountains in the way and the runways are not that long. For example ENHD (my nearest airport) is only about 2 km long. Also a challenging one is Svalbard ENSB.

Manfred G.

Ships are cooler that you think.

Buy Airhauler as an add-on.It will give you random destinations to fly and it will give you a reason to fly.Your flights will give you rank, money to expand your company and also if you fly in career mode it will give you the satisfaction of growing your mtow with your flight (i take i believe only 100 flights in lighter craft before you can fly the ngx)I have my ngx as one of my planes in airhauler and since then i have never been in need of a destination.Airhauler will generate the flights randomly from the fs database.

Norway my favourite as well - tons of challenging airports - and all of them flown IRL by SAS... You get to break out the -600 alot doing these flights... That litlle sucker just belongs in mountains and short runways ;)Mas

Awesome! Would be great if you'd post it on the forum, or made it available for download! :(
I just uploaded World Airports 6000+ to the AVSIM library. It's my first upload, so I'm not sure how long it will take. FSX miscellaneous files. Everything except Asia and Oceana. I'm working on them now.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Have you ever tried the Far-East?Some nice flights from Japan-Taiwan or Philippines-Taiwan or HongKong.RPMD has a challenging 05 approach from Mt. ApoYou can use your PMDG 747 as they use this for real-world flights to Manilla.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020