Sign in to follow this  
Tom Wright

Carenado F33A Bonanza Roll

MortenM,I know :-) Exchanged so many emails and correspondence with Ron Freimuth about it, spent so many hours tweaking jet engine parameters to make a well known A319/20/21 perform more realistically, tweaking the FMs of simple gliders performing so badly in MSFS...I know.... :-)Believe me, FLIGHT improved most things, at least in as far as the already available models are concerned.... Thx for the extraordinary help you've provided in this thread, and for you dedication to design of good xplane add-ons!!!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

ah that could open a whole new can of worms. but I'm not rising to the bait.

Morten,In your response you avoided talking about any deviation of your efforts from airliners, so I ask again:-Please diversify and apply your talents beyond airliners - a business jet perhaps ?Thanks.

We'll see what the future brings, but there many designers out there that are better than me at other category aircraft.At the moment all focus is on the 737 which we are into our 3rd year building. The days are over when a single designercould do a high quality aircraft on his own, so it depends on what the team wants, what information and data we have, access to pilots,access to real aircraft, what projects others do and so on.