Sign in to follow this  
TvD

damage and collision settings in fsx

The only way for me to set damage and collision settings in fsx checked in, is by setting airport traffic settings to zero.No matter how i look around before pushback, the moment i start there is always some stupid bus or fuell truck driver, bumping in to me!Question: Has radarcontact or voxatc better handling of airport ground traffic, or is this just fsx?

Just turn of this stupid function of FSX. :Idea:It did this to me too, but I hadn't any advantages with it turned on. There is no effort in making the simulation experience more realistic imho.Greetings from Germany

There is no reason to ever run with FSX "damage" set to ON. To actually trigger it you pretty much have to destroy a plane, it is not useful.And if you fly online, or even from the default AI ( as you are discovering) you can get nuisance " crashes".* Orest

Orest Skrypuch
President & CEO, UVA

www.united-virtual.com

The best way I can help you with your question is to advise you to turn the FSX "damage" off. You have no idea how your life is gonna improve as a result of this. Food tastes better. The air seems fresher. You’ll have more energy and self confidence than you ever dreamed of! Bottom line is: there is no use for the annoying and erratic FSX crashes.

The best way I can help you with your question is to advise you to turn the FSX "damage" off. You have no idea how your life is gonna improve as a result of this. Food tastes better. The air seems fresher. You’ll have more energy and self confidence than you ever dreamed of! Bottom line is: there is no use for the annoying and erratic FSX crashes.
Haha. Awesome post.Make sure you sign posts in the future so they don't get deleted :(

Kyle Rodgers

I had an MD-11 flight a couple weeks ago, where on rollout a baggage tug crossed the runway into me...CRASH. And the flight was for my VA :(