Sign in to follow this  
Guest B1900 Mech

Very Good Star Planet Simulation!

Guest Fortress

Yes it is! My older (7) boy has just developed an interest in astronomy so it was perfect timing!!Thanks for that!Cheers,Paulhttp://www.strontiumdog.plus.com/sbird.jpgOfficially licenced by British Airways plc for use of name and logo

I have been using it for a while now and it is great. Hats off to Chris Laurel.I find it invaluable in showing friends and family who do not know much about astronomy, just where everything is and how it works together in our galaxy.Daniel Muehlebach (CYCW)

Well 11MB is quite a lot for me so I gotta get that tomorrow. But damn neat shots there.Thanks for the hint man. :-)Today just too much happened with the Columbia.Etienne :-wave

Guest GalacticCowboy

11 MB is only the beginning, my friend... Next you'll want the hi-res planet textures, updated star databases... :)Glad I've got a computer that can run the thing in full 1600x1200 hi-res. :) BEAUTIFUL.

Guest B1900 Mech

Playing around with this program almost brought me to tears at the beauty of our universe, and made my problems in this life embarrassingly petty and small.