Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tabs

Tutorial #2 page 118 missing step

45 posts in this topic

ah yes, before I forget. Loading the saved flight from just before the landing is hopeless. By the time the 20 second PMDG startup is done the poor thing has lost a lot of height and speed and starts shouting "Pull up" and "terrain". Pausing will also pause the startup sequence, so I'll go back to EHAM...

Bert Laverman

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

ah yes, before I forget. Loading the saved flight from just before the landing is hopeless. By the time the 20 second PMDG startup is done the poor thing has lost a lot of height and speed and starts shouting "Pull up" and "terrain". Pausing will also pause the startup sequence, so I'll go back to EHAM...

Bert Laverman

Yeah, sorry about that - not much we can do though, the engines have to be restarted on any flight load due to an issue in FSX that MS never fixed for us - that's what the 20 second countdown is for...

Bert Laverman

Yeah, sorry about that - not much we can do though, the engines have to be restarted on any flight load due to an issue in FSX that MS never fixed for us - that's what the 20 second countdown is for...

maybe slew mode?

From what I read, I understand that the tutorial # 2 for the 737 NGX has been released (presumably with the revision 1c as annouced earlier) However I cannot find it in the download section. Where and how may I obtain it ?

Than you

Candide

Start Button > All Programs > PMDG Simulations > PMDG 737NGX > NGX Tutorial 2

I've attached 4 pictures of the real NDB's at LOWI. They are AB, INN, KTI and RTT. I took the pictures myself a few years ago. This year I'm going to visit the NDB's again to record their morse-ID.

Enjoy the pics and happy Easter.

I think I missed something. Where does one get Tutorial #2 from?

Neil Bradley

Part of the most recent 737NG update

I think I missed something. Where does one get Tutorial #2 from?

Neil Bradley

Install SP1c.

Thanks for the pictures of the beacons. Adds a bit of interest to the approach.

For some reason Absam NDB doesn't appear on the display even though it has been entered on the fixes page. Where would it be on the display before the turn at INN. To the left or to the right.

Peter Rowan

If you are flying towards INN on heading 230, AB should be behind you. Also make sure that the range (scale) of your ND is large enough.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0