Sign in to follow this  
SpiritFlyer

High Noon Meeting of Teamspeak Management Team

Hello,For those who would like to be on the AVSIM Teamspeak Management team, let's meet on Teamspeak at 12:00 Noon Eastern Standard Time (New York) on Saturday, March 24th in the AVSIM Hangar Chat Room. Please bring any ideas you may have as to how we can make this exciting new venue useful to our membership. If you can't make it, please send me a PM with your ideas and I will put them forward for you.One of the things we would like to accomplish is a timeline for deciding what to do and implementing whatever we come up with. One of the options we will discuss will be whether or not we can schedule and staff AVSIM flying events where we can fly online together in multiplayer using available private servers while chatting together on Teamspeak. Since AVSIM operates 24/7 regional Teamspeak management will be a must.AVSIM Teamspeak members will recieve the appropriate designation in their AVSIM profile and in their Teamspeak handle to help everyone identify the leaders. I'm sure other things will become apparent as we begin to explore and implement how we can best serve the members of this great organization. Hopefully this first meeting will be over in an hour or less so that the rest of your day can be spent having fun!Kind regards,PS: Download and Install Teamspeak as per instructions here:http://forum.avsim.net/pages/teamspeak

That's 3pm real time? If I've got rid of my old garden shed, I'll be there. Is that on the AVSIM server ot the DigitalThemePark server?

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

That is the DigitalThemePark server I was referring to. Thanks for reminding me to clarify that! That's quite the shiner you have there. What does the other chap look like?Kind regards,

I'm sorry I didn't make it for the Talk-in. It took longer than I could have possibly imagined to take down the shed AND take it to the dump! :(Knackered to boot.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Hey I tried to get in there but I was on my mac and for some reason TeamSpeak just wasn't working right.. :(

spacer.png

Glad to have met you on Teamspeak today Eamonn. Thanks for answering my RTW Race questions.Kind regards,

Stephen:Sorry that I mised the meeting. I had health problems that keep me from attending. Please do let me know when the next meeting is being held.Charles Huckelbery

Stephen:Sorry that I mised the meeting. I had health problems that keep me from attending. Please do let me know when the next meeting is being held.Charles Huckelbery
No Problem Charles,You are part of the team so stay tuned as we are moving forward. Meanwhile download Teamspeak 3 and install and come in and you will likely catch us.Kind regards,