Sign in to follow this  
Mattias Nordin

777 AND 747 2.0

That's a good news :) that is one really great news, I really can't wait to get all these goodiescoming toward us. A 777 with the same quality as the 737NGX that will be really a great thing :DI had thought from what they had explained during the 737NGX that it would make future developement much quicker, but maybe not at that point. It just proves they took the right path, maybe they took a much longer time for the 737NGX, but sure thing they did the right choice in my opinion planning for the future and not only for the 737 :DGreat job PMDG and can't wait for more news from the inside directly ;) Cheers

If the 747 is months after...then maybe....there is 747 shots to be seen too!? :oAnd I have no idea how they have done this, I thought it took a very long time, to get proper sound recordings and pictures to make these planes.. How long has the 747 been worked on I wander?1

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

This is the best news today cant wait

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

I really CANNOT Believe that the 747 V2 and 777 is releasing soon!This is too exciting! :(

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

The news about the 777 really took me by surprise. Im not just excited about these products but the fact that we will now have a "next generation" PMDG product like that is based on the way the NGX was made. It also means that we will be getting more PMDG greatness.However I see nobody has considered how long BETA will take?

Holy crap! This is so awesome! I can't believe how much we've been brainwashed by the 737NGX's slow progress, and suddenly a project that we've never seen yet, and one that wasn't confirmed are going to be out soon!My wallet is going to be happy-ish.

Inactive

Since the biggest bumps in the code have already been ironed out since the release of the NGX, and much of the code for the 777 wil be the same, the beta period really shouldn't last that long.

Fantastic News!!! Gonna start planning some trans-pacific and trans-atlantic flights already. Thanks guys.

So wait did they say that the 747V2 was the remaining secret project? Or is this one still a mystery.

So wait did they say that the 747V2 was the remaining secret project? Or is this one still a mystery.
I'm guessing it is. I'd love it if I was wrong though. haha.

this is unbelievable i had no idea that the 777 was this far in progress and the 747 2.0 will be awesome but after these md11 remake would be awesome. I am really looking forward to fly those super long hauls with the 777.